adopted by who????

Playing Leah
/edited/
/Leah POV/

Hi my name is Leah i am a orphan MISS. DAISY ORPHANGE. Sounds sweet it is not. She beats us everyday and barely feeds us. I have been in the orphanage since I was about 5. My parents were killed in a fire trying to save me and my brother but he was killed with them. He was only 3. My thoughts were interpreted by miss. daisy screaming at us. "GIRLS AND BOYS THERE IS SOME HERE TO ADOPT BE READY " She yelled into the speakers. Man she does not have to yell. I pick out blue jeans and a walking dead shirt. It says "If Carl dies we riot". " GIRLS AND BOYS HE IS HERE" Miss. Daisy. I walk down the stairs and all eyes are on me. Nobody likes me that way. "Ahh it Norman Reedus" a girl yelled. I looked up thinking he will choose someone else.

/Norman POV/

I saw a beautiful girl and decided to adopt her. "Miss.Daisy I would like to adopt Her" "OK" and she got the papers "Leah go pack your bags now" She looked up and ran up stairs. She came down a few mins later. "Ready" she nodded.

/at the house/

/Leah POV/

"Wow" was all I can get out. The house was so big. "Let go to your room then met some of the cast and my son" I nodded still amazed at the house. We walked to my room when I opened up the door I almost passed out. "Thank u sir but the room could have been just a pillow and a blanket" I said with a soft smile. "No I am rich and your going to be spoiled just like Mingus" who is Mingus? I walked into my room and put my bag on my bed. Then all i saw was black.

Thanks for reading

Vote

Comment

Follow me plz

Peace out little pets;-) :-D