Mystery Man

"Are you ok love?" T'Challa asked as they all made it back to their hotel to change and get cleaned up. Fauna winced as she went to put on her shoes, "Never better." Fauna groaned feeling like her body was aching in places it never ached before, T'Challa smirked at his strong girlfriend, "Come here let me massage you." T'Challa went behind her massaging her shoulder and back for her, Fauna smiled at her sweet King bashfully saying 'thank you' him. T'Challa kissed her neck wrapping his arms around her placing her on his lap, "You did good tonight." T'Challa complemented, as he rested his head on her shoulder, Fauna smiled at him over her shoulder, "You think so?" Fauna asked pecking him on his lips, T'Challa returned the kiss. "Yes, there are still things that need to be improve but all in all you did great." T'Challa brought her closer to him cuddling with her before they leave to meet with Okoye, "Improve? No I did perfectly." Fauna threw back his words at him from what he said to Shuri all those weeks ago with a smirk of her own. T'Challa gave her a look remembering those exact words, "Ok I get it." T'Challa said, Fauna shrugged her shoulders at him wrapping her arms around him, "You know, tonight was amazing. I'm here with you and Okoye helping Wakanda stop a man that killed so many. I would've never thought this would be possible without you." Fauna said as she rub her nose on his neck. T'Challa kissed her nose resting his head on hers, "I need to ask you something love." T'Challa said pulling away from his girlfriend. Fauna looked at him raising her eyebrow.

T'Challa took a breath before continuing, "Do you get angry often?" T'Challa asked. Fauna didn't know where that question came from, "Why do you ask that? That's very random." Fauna said looking to her boyfriend, "Because I've been noticing something happening to you, your aura changes when you get angery and/or fighting. Sometimes your eyes change into a different color." T'Challa said looking at his confused girlfriend. Fauna had to think about what he was saying, "I've never been one to get angry, i've been scared, sad. Now that I think about it, anger haven't been the one thing I've felt. I try to find something out of a situation, anger I wouldn't allow to try and consume me. I didn't want that to ever lead my life." Fauna said looking down trying to also think about a time when she got angry. T'Challa was listening while looking at her, "Fauna, when you were fighting Ayo, you changed. Your fighting got more...violent your eyes was changing to an orange color. Have you never notice before?" T'Challa asked with worry. Fauna shook her head looking to T'Challa with worry, "What do that mean? Am I a freak?" Fauna asked with worry pulling away from T'Challa. T'Challa brought her back to him, "No, but something happens when ever you angry I believe. When I was fighting M'Baku, your eyes changed once again. When we get back home, we will figure out what that means. Together." T'Challa said kissing her with all his love that he has for the woman. Fauna pulled away leaning her head on his, "At least now I know." Fauna whispered to him, "Don't worry about it. We will figure it out." T'Challa kissed her head resting her head back into his neck, hoping they can find what is happening with Fauna.

Fauna, Okoye and T'Challa made their way to the Korean CIA office, "You two go ahead, i'll stay out here and keep watch." Fauna said to T'Challa and Okoye. They nod their head at her, T'Challa giving her a kiss before he leaves. Fauna smiled a love sick smile before looking back out the window, notching a cute looking cleaning van driving by. Fauna was listening to what was going on in the back, she could hear Agent Ross wanting to take control of the interrogation, but Okoye didn't want that to happen. "We can't let him talk with Klaue alone." Okoye said to T'Challa. "Better let him talk to Klaue alone for 5 min, then causing a scene." T'Challa said. Fauna nod her head in agreement, once again seeing the same cleaning van driving by, the conversation continues between the three when out of no where she heard Okoye threaten Agent Ross. "If he touches you again, i'm going to impale him on this desk." Okoye threaten, Fauna giggled making T'Challa smile hearing her laugh. "Do she speak english?" Agent Ross asked, "When she wants to." Okoye answered back with sass, Fauna was giggling hearing the strange conversation. T'Challa thanked the unsuspected Agent then turned his attention to his General, "Okoye." T'Challa chastised, "Ah." Okoye said with disinterest, "Play nice." T'Challa said as if he was speaking to a child, "Americans." Okoye whispered back to her King. Fauna now wish she was a fly on that wall. For the third time she notice the van coming back around then dissapearing around the back of the building, 'Ok this is annoying.' Fauna thought as she walked over to the security screens that showed every angel of the place, "Where is that at?" Fauna asked pointing to a screen noticing a glitch, "Out back." The man responding feeling confuse as to why she think something is wrong.

Fauna rushed into the back room, holding up her hand as weapons was drawn on her, "I think something is happening out back-" Fauna was then interrupted by an explosion and gun fire, followed by Klaue crazy ass hollering in joy. The gun fire continue, "Get down!" Agent Ross yelled grabbing Fauna taking her out of range, next thing everyone notice was a grenade on the floor, Fauna looked at it with wide eyes, T'Challa landed on top of it with his suit activated taking the blast. He looked to Fauna then seeing Klaue being rescued, he ran out trying to chase the van, Fauna looked down to the Agent noticing that his breathing was very labored. She notice blood on the ground then lifting his shirt seeing him shot in the back, "Fauna! you ok?" Okoye asked in fear checking her over, "Yes i'm fine, but not Ross." Fauna said with worry as she tried to comfort Ross, Okoye ran outside seeing T'Challa on the ground and the man waving at them. "My King!" Okoye yelled, ignoring the van, "My King, Fauna." Okoye said with worry, T'Challa looked to her then ran back inside checking on his girlfriend. T'Challa slide next to her checking her over, "He just jumped in front of me." Fauna said not looking at him, all her attention on Ross as she rub his head, T'Challa looked her over seeing the worry on her face, "Give me a Kimoyo Bead." T'Challa softly asked holding out his hand. Fauna grab one handing it to him, seeing him placing it in Ross back making the man breath a little easier now that the pain is gone, Fauna looked wide eyes then smiled at T'Challa who returned the smile. Okoye rolled her eyes at her favorite couple, 'Bast, this man would give her the world if she's just happy.' Okoye thought with a hidden smile, "This will stabilize him for now." T'Challa said to the American Agents. "Give him to us, we can save him." T'Challa said looking to Fauna who smiled in relief and joy, "You will be ok Agent Ross." Fauna whispered to the unconscious man in happiness. 'Yep, there goes our world.' Okoye thought as she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Ross was in the middle on a sand bed as Fauna, T'Challa and Okoye was looking over him, "Our mission was to bring back Klaue." Okoye briefed looking to the American Agent, "We failed." Fauna and T'Challa looked to one another, Fauna went to say something when Okoye cut her off. "This man is a foreign intelligence operative. How do we justify bring him into our borders." Okoye said looking to her King. Fauna frowned at Okoye, "He took a bullet for me." "That was his choice." Okoye said to the woman wanting her to see how this decision could go against them and fast, but the woman didn't care at the moment, "So we just let him die!?" Fauna asked in disbelief that something like was coming out of Okoye mouth. "Let us consider for a moment that we heal him. It is his duty to report back to his country. And as King it is your duty to protect ours." T'Challa had enough of Okoye after seeing Fauna distract face, and seeing a stranger with his grandfather ring, confusion was just pilling up in his mind. "I am well aware of my duties General." T'Challa hissed at her, Okoye looked down knowing she overstepped a boundary. Fauna have never heard such a tone come from her sweet King before, it shocked her. She was use to hearing the cool, calm, collective T'Challa, this assertive T'Challa was a bit of a turn on, 'Focus Fauna.' Fauna thought to herself. "I can't just, let him die! knowing we can save him." T'Challa said. "Where are we taking him exactly?" Okoye asked softly but still upset, both her and T'Challa knew that W'Kabi wouldn't be happy.

The group covered Ross face so no one can see who they brought back, Fauna was holding his hand in comfort as she heard Shuri make her way towards them. She lifted up the blanket seeing Agent Ross, "Great another broken white boy for us to fix. This will be fun." Shuri said with excitement to the group skipping into her lab, Fauna smiled at the girl excitement but it did little to lift the mood. Fauna would always be impress with Shuri smarts, the group was looking on as Fauna leaned her head on T'Challa shoulder holding his arm and hand as Shuri went to work. T'Challa leaned his head on hers as he too watched his sister do her magic, Shuri smiled at them and Okoye, "He will live." Shuri reassured causing Fauna to sigh in relief, T'Challa kissed hand, Shuri Kimoyo Beads went off, "W'Kabi is hear." Shuri said. T'Challa moved gently out of Fauna hold, gesturing for Okoye to stand with them running up the stairs, Fauna frowned feeling the tension, "What's the problem?" Fauna whispered. Okoye and Shuri looked to her softly telling her what Klaue have done effected W'Kabi personally.

T'Challa ran up to meet his friend, "What's going on brotha eh? Where's Klaue?" W'Kabi asked in excitement, looking around trying to see the man. "He's not here." T'Challa said softly, W'Kabi gave his friend a disappointed look and sigh, "He slipped through our hands." T'Challa said hoping to pacify his friend, "Slipped. For almost 30years your father was in power and did nothing. I thought with you it would be different." W'Kabi said looking at his friend, T'Challa looked down knowing he hurt his best friend, W'Kabi began to walk away then turned back around, "You bring in an outsider into our borders, of which you want to make Queen. I hope you never experience what I have. Losing someone you love dearly is a painful thing." W'Kabi walked away, causing T'Challa to look on in hurt.