What. The. Heck

30/07/19 9:05 pm

This chapter was originally going to be a happy, fun thing where I throw some music that I love at you but, life has other plans. This chapter is 50% rant and 50% appreciation. Weird combination, I know.

Okay so I was just scrolling through my things that are suggested (articles and stuff) and this one is thrown at me; https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/top-posts-about-going-to-an-art-exhibit-netizens-comment-that-big-bang-is-done-for
What is this??? I. Get. It. Some people did some bad things and that's a no. But putting someone down like this. That's ridiculous. Everyone calling him grandpa. WHAT WAS T.O.P MEANT TO DO. STOP AGEING? POST IN THE ARMY. And yeah, he was put in jail before hand for drugs. They weren't even that bad drugs. I mean come on. OPEN YOUR EYES. Everyday normal people become horrid people because of drugs like ice. I know. Drugs have personally effected my family and if my family had done the drug T.O.P did then ay, maybe I would let my family members in my life. ¯\_〳 •̀ o •́ 〵_/¯

Any one know what's happening currently with the scandals that involve some members of BIGBANG (My first K-pop group). Because I just see a bunch of crap that so far hasn't involved T.O.P in anyway except for association. Condemning someone because they were in the same K-pop group? That's low. I am honestly disgusted at the behaviour. I thought that as ANY ONE who loves music couldn't turn on one of our own. Yes. This man did something wrong. That was a while back. And he has paid for it. I just can't believe this. If I see anything I am gonna lose my crap and create a fricking anonymous Instagram account and send a bunch of happy comments that way to fight the hate. Where is our love? This is how we treat someone who is a great artist. Someone who has probably help heaps of people just by living. What is the point of bullying our idols into depression. Because as soon as something happens we automatically hate everyone remotely linked. Hate does not feel nice. I get it from my self. Imagine THOUSANDS of people who you thought supported you telling you something like; did they need a wheelchair to get you there Grandpa? You're so disgusting, stop thinking you're still current.

ರ╭╮ರ⬆️ That. Is. Unacceptable. Fandom.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

The second part of this is appreciation because on the way home I nearly cried. I was minding my own business when this is suggested by YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_mo5vA7tw

If you haven't seen this please watch it. It is so beautiful. The message is amazing. I would say more but I am currently disgusted by above issue.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Sid.