little witch

description: you've been trying to practice new types of magic and nothing seems to be working out, causing you to get hurt so damon helps you and ends up revealing how he feels.
warnings: none

"damnit!" you yell, throwing your grimoire across the room

"woah there little witch i don't need you breaking anything in my living room"

"damon i'm not in the mood" you sigh watching him walk over and pour himself a drink. "i don't understand how bonnie learned so quickly, any spell i try i always end up doing wrong" i wipe a stray tear from my face.

"i'll help" damon volunteers, sitting next to you on the floor "okay well i need help doing a cloaking spell" you look up at him "cloak away, little witch" he smirks.

using your magic you light all the candles in the room and close your eyes "fesmatos tribum" you being chanting "y/n.. your nose" damon says, trying to get your attention you wipe the blood from your nose and keep chanting. you started feeling weaker and then all of a sudden some sort of force sent you and damon flying across the room. you blacked out.

when you finally come too you feel a horrific pain in your abdomen and you look down seeing that the blast sent a fire poker through your abdomen. "shit" you mumble through your tears "y/n?.." damon says as he comes too "y/n!" he notices what happened and runs over to you

"shit" he breathes out "this is gonna hurt" he pulls the poker out causing you to scream in pain "here, drink" he bites his wrist and gives you his blood, you grip onto his wrist and drink. slowly you start feeling your wound heal.

"jesus christ y/n you could have gotten yourself killed" he sighs "i'm fine, i need to try again" you say, trying to get up "you're not trying it again!" he shouts at you "damon i have to learn, even if it does get me killed!" you shout back "i'm not losing you y/n, i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i let something happen to you!" he screams, starting to get angry "why are you so mad at me?!"

"i'm mad at you because i love you!"

you freeze "w..what" you stutter in shock "i'm in love with you. i said it." he sighs. you stare at him for a second and then smash your lips onto his

"i love you too" you say out of breath