I want everyone

He then tossed the custom made instruments out of garbage to some of the animals.

To have all the fun
That I have

Tillie watched in amazement as he neared her. Meredith beamed as went over to Jose. Seeing Meredith, he returned the smile with the same radiance.

"Ready to dance, Jose?" Meredith asked.

"Always, Meredith!" Jose replied as he took her hand.

I got rhythm
So do you

Tillie giggled a bit, grinning a little.

Let's turn it on and show 'em what we can do!

Danny grabbed Tille's hand and pulled her on to the open space. Meredith didn't have to do too much to pull Jose toward where Danny and Tillie were going. Both eager to dance.

And with that everyone began to dance. It had been so long since they had danced and just let loose.

Jose and Meredith were dancing a samba. They did some fast steps and moved their hips. He was having a grand time.

Danny began to lead Tillie, but it wasn't long before Tillie was leading the cat. He had obviously never danced with a hippo before and she quickly began throwing and pulling and whipping him about like he was a rag doll. He eventually pulled himself away from her, feeling quite dizzy. He looked around and, to his amazement, everyone was laughing and dancing around.

Seeing Danny was by himself, Meredith excused herself from her dance partner. However, he wasn't left stranded on the dance floor. It wasn't long before he was dancing again with a new partner, Evora. Both dancing away on the makeshift dancefloor, they clearly had danced before and were dancing like pros.

Meredith ran up to Danny. "It's working, Danny!"

"Yeah, I can't believe it," murmured Danny underneath his breath as he shyly grinned at Meredith. "I mean, of course it is!"

"So, let's join in the fun," Meredith held out her hand to Danny.

Meanwhile, up above the musical animals, Darla was getting her daily pampering done by Max. "Perfect! How could you possibly improve a face like this?" She was at peace, until the music began to get louder and stronger as the other animals joined in.

"Wha-? Wh-? What is that hideous racket?"

Back at the jam, a camel was clapping while T.W. was using small cymbals on his hands as he grinned. A hummingbird hummed and hummed happily during the sequence, A toad was playing the bass, the birds chirped on the line, a mouse rattled a rattle with a snake, holding the rattle, jiggying a bit, a bear playing a can like a drum, a woodpecker pecked on the wood, a raccoon honked the horn. A different lion than the one Meredith danced with was strumming a motor, an anteater played glass bottles with his hose, and a gator blew a hose. Everyone was having a good time...well, almost all of them.

"Look at 'em! I'm ashamed to be a animal!" cried Cranston, watching from the side, with Frances.

Frances looked at him, fanning herself with a red fan, glowing like she hadn't in years. "Oh, shut up you old nanny, and show old fanny what you've got." She grabbed Cranston's hands and danced around with him in a tango.

Danny and the rest were just having a dear old time. Danny and Meredith were on the stage, dancing. Danny jumped down, then went up a ladder to where the clothes lines were, he pulled the clothes to different sides, letting in the sunlight, making them all look very colorful.