●next door neighbour (millie gif imagine)●

you were millie's next door neighbour and you had the biggest crush on her

you were millie's next door neighbour and you had the biggest crush on her.  you went to the same school, same shops, same hairdresser, same everything! you two saw each other everywhere, which made it harder for you to keep your eyes off of her. you never spoke to millie, you just stared and stared and stared. but one day, that all changed.

you were walking home from school like you do five times a week and of course, millie walked the same route. you never walked on the same side of the path, you were too scared to. you held the straps of your bag even tighter as millie looked in your direction, you didn't make eye contact though.

she reached the apartment first and got out her keys from her bag and put it into the keyhole. you awkwardly stood by the stairs, not wanting to be standing right next to her. she opened the door and walked straight in, putting her bag down in the hallway of her home. you caught a glimpse of her house. it was a little messy, but perfect at the same time. you knew she had a little sister, so she must have been the cause of the mess. millie noticed you looking and she stepped back outside, pulling the door to and crossing her arms.

"hey." millie spoke, snapping you out if your trance. "you're y/n l/n, right?"

how did millie bobby brown know your name? she's one of the most popular girls in the school and you're, well, nothing compared to her.

"hello?" millie waved a hand in front of your face.

"o-oh... um, yeah. i-i'm y/n a-and you're millie, well, everyone k-knows that because you're o-one of the most popular girls in the school and-" you immediately stopped as you realised that you were rambling. "sorry."

"it's fine. it was sort of cute." millie smirked.

cute? did she call you cute? or is she saying that like a regina george sort of way? what. is. happening?

"y/n? hello? again." millie chuckled. "nevermind, i'll see you around, dreamer."

millie walked back in doors and closed it behind her, but not without sending you a cheeky wink your way.

you smile to yourself. you actually talked to your crush, sort of... but that doesn't matter!

"she winked at me! and she gave me a nickname.

dreamer."

a/n:

this is actually from another one of my books, but i'm moving all those chapters on to here, just so you know❤