11

Destiny

"Fuck." I grumbled as he pushed me against the wall. Currently we were behind the store. His hand rested on my back and waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He starts kissing down my neck cause me to release some faint moans.

I felt him hard against my thigh. I slide one of my hands down and over his dick. Fez grunts And grips my waist harder. More likely leaving a bruise

3RD POINT OF VIEW

Fezco gripped her hips hips really hard leaving bruises. He held her so tight because he didn't want to lose the girl again. He left hickeys on her neck making sure people knew she was his.

Destiny lightly whimpered due to his grip. Fez slid in the pants and rested his hand on her ass gripping it too. This time a little too hard.

"Ow." She whimpered again. Fezco was rough this time. Destiny actually kinda enjoyed It.

"You want my dick." Fez grumbled bringing he lips up to her ears. Destiny didn't response.

"I said do you want my dick?" He grunted leaning closer to her.

"Shut up." Destiny mumbled unbuckling his pants. She reached inside and grabbed his dick. Fez breath hitched a little. Destiny spit on her hand going back to his dick and slowly pumped it. Fez attached his lips to hers once again. Destiny bit his lip as they parted.

"Fuck." Fezco breathes out. He wanted her, More and closer. He put her down and yanked her pants down. More like tearing them. He bent her over and turned her around. Destiny held onto the wall. Her back arched in the process. Fezco slapped her ass before pumping himself slowly.

He slammed inside of her which caused her to yelp. Giving hard ass strokes, hearing her moans was like music to his ears.

"Fuck yea!" Fezco grunts slapping her ass again. He puts one of his hands on her clit rubbing her clit making the girl moan out more. Fez felt her walls clinch around his dick and felt her cumming on his dick. 

"Oooo Shit." He groans out nutting inside of destiny. They both stayed in there positions breathless. Fez pulls out and destiny eyes goes wide.

"Fez you fucking idiot you just nutted inside of me." She said slapping his arm.

"Shit sorry." He wiped his forehead from sweat beads. He comes closer to her and kisses her on the lips lightly.

"Fez this isn't a joke, where are my pants?" Destiny questions looking around. Fez rubs the back of his neck.

"They rip." Fez points to the ground. Destiny looks on the ground and saw her shorts torn. Destiny grabbed her underwear from the floor and slid them on.

"I feel so dirty." She mutters to herself. Fezco lightly slaps her ass.

"Wanna come to my house?"

"Nah, I'm going to go home and take a shower. Can you drop me off though?" Destiny asks. He nods. He walks to his car but destiny stops.

"Hey imma grab my stuff real quick." Destiny runs inside the store when Fez turned the corner. He went down the isle and grabbed a pregnancy test for a couple days later.

Destiny

"Thanks." I kiss Fez lightly and take my bag with me. I put everything in a plastic bag. Before I got out I looked at Fez.

"Wha?" He chuckles. I wanted to ask him what happens if I am pregnant.

"Goodnight." I get out the car and started running inside because I had a tank top and underwear on only. I opened my front door and my mom was in the living room. I snuck upstairs to my room and immediately jumped into the shower.