7

Destiny

"I'm about to get wasted at this party tonight." I sigh throwing the bath of chips on the island in my kitchen. Fez came and dropped off the stuff earlier.

"Where are your parents again?" Rue asks opening a bag of chips.

"My mom." I corrected her. "She went to florida."

"Sorry."

"It's fine." I grab some chips shoving them into my mouth. There was a knock on my door. I run to it opening it knowing it was Jules. We helped her bring the drinks inside putting them in a cooler I got from the basement.

"How did you get these?" I ask her.

"I have my ways." She smirks. Me and rue exchange looks.

"Well tonight I have a one way track. To get fucked up. And fucked." I chuckle at the last part.

"So how are you and Fez?" Jules raises her eyebrows.

"Good." I smile thinking about yesterday at the store.

"You guys are cute." She grins taking some chips.

"Thanks, you and rue aren't bad yourself." I wink at her. Rue covers her face with her hands.

"Woooooo!" I yell standing on my table downing another bottle of beer. I was dancing to the loud music blaring throw the speakers.

"Heyyy Jules." I smile wrapping my arm around her. She smiles.

"Are you drunk." She chuckles.

"Wha, nooo." I laugh. "Wheres rue?" I slur.

"Uh I think she's chillin outside with Fez." Jules says.

"Ooo welllll." I start Before grabbing a solo cup from a kid that walked by downing it. "Tell Fez to meet me in my room in 10."

"Okay." She laughs. I walk away and stumble up the stairs. I then walk into the bathroom and see someone about to sniff a line. There was three.

"Fuck." I mumble. I stare at one of the lines. I'm trynna stay clean but I'm also not in my right mind.

"Can I hit?" I ask point to the line. They nod and hand the rolled up dollar to me. I stand in front of it. It was like I was scared. I was to be honest.  But fuck it. I sniff a line and wipe my nose. That shit hit quick.

"Destiny?" I hear beside me.

"DESTINY!" I snap out of the trance I was in.

"Do you want a hit?" The guy asked me. I looked at him then the line.

"Uh, no I'm good." I say stumbling out of the bathroom. I walk to my room and lay on my bed. Waiting for Fez.

Five minutes later my room door opens.

"Ahhh my baby." I squeal sitting up. My room was dark. The only source of light was the fairy lights and even then they were faint.

"What are you doing?" Fez laughs laying on the bed next to me.

"Nothing, just been waiting for you." I smile. I straddle him and start kissing down his neck.

"Fuck me." I mumble. He grunts. He flips us over and starts kissing down my neck. He stops and I hear him sniff. Is he smelling me?

"Are you drunk?" He stops and looks down at me.

"Mmm."

"Des?"

"Hmm." I hum. He leans down and smells my breath.

"You smell like alcohol."

"Fez." I sigh. I flip us over to where I'm straddling him again. I can feel his member getting hard against me but he didn't seem like he was into it. The annoyed look on his face.