"Yes, this is normal." I respond, getting out the car. I grab my gun and dagger; holding the gun, prepared to aim and my dagger in my other hand as I still have hold of the gun, in case I needed it too. I creep forward and lean against the wall and slide down, stepping over the trash down the alleyway. Once I reach the end of the wall, I take a deep breath and as I exhale I quickly step from the wall and look down the alleyway to see nothing. I sigh and continue forward, looking up, making sure nothing is on top of the building. I then stop as the pressure builds up more in me and I know I should alert Jay but not when I am this close. 

Once I reach the end of the alleway there are two more alleyways to the left and right. I look behind me and notice that have walked down far from the car that I am pretty sure they cannot see me. Once I turn back and decide which way I can go, I am then tackled and grip my gun and dagger tight to make sure I don't lose them. 

The person throws their fists into my side, I then bring my leg up and knee them. They fall back and I point my gun at them, they then hold their hands up. "Wait, I'm sorry. Stop." They say out of breath. It is a guy, younger, maybe sixteen. I hesitate for a moment but then stand my ground again. I can't let my guard down again. 

"Who are you?" I press further.

"Loo," He responds. "I'm sorry for attacking you but I am trying to survive."

"What do you mean survive?" 

"There are strict orders to get you and your brother. I am normally not this vicious but when your life is threatened it takes it to a whole new level." I move the gun further and he shuts his eyes tight, full of fear but a sign of relief, I frown and then I hear something move beside me. I move the gun over, "No!" Loo yells and then I see why; it's a little boy. He is in pajamas and his black bowl hair is adorable, he must be around four.

I lower my gun but still holding it and look at Loo, he is staring at the boy, full of worry and then back at me, begging. "They didn't threaten your life did they? They threatened his?" Loo nods and I holster my gun and dagger; then I hold my hand out to help him up. 

"Thank you." He rushes to the boy and picks him up. "This is my brother, Jin. We have been on the run from anybody who wants to kill us but a few demons attacked us and is going after everyone to get them on their side." 

"Do you know what they want with us?" I ask, folding my arms.

"No, they just said that you guys are important and can change the odds in their favor." I look down, even more confused, and of course now a little scared since this is starting to go bigger than I thought. I thought it had something to do with our parents but not anymore. 

"You need somewhere safe to live." I then say, realizing that he is starting to leave. 

"I found a place. We just need to stay low for a while." He responds and I notice he is saying that because of his brother.

"Follow me." I then say, giving him a reassuring smile. He follows behind me and I walk back to the car and the others get out the car once they see me. Jay raises his gun. "No, wait." I then demand and he lowers his gun.

Loo explains everything that he told me and then I inform Jay that they need somewhere to stay. "You're thinking about our safe house, aren't you?" Jay asks and I nod. "Okay, if you go to this spot and enter this code then stay here as long as you want." Jay writes down the address and code on a paper he got from the car.

"Thank you, so much." Loo exclaims. 

"I understand. It is different when you have a sibling." I look at Jay and we smile at each other. Jay then goes to a car nearby and hot wires it. "Here is a car you can take." 

"I suggest you two stay low as well. Not everybody is like us." We nod and then he drives off.

"Let's head back, Rose." Jay then says and I can tell that he is tired. 

"Do you need me to drive?" He then nods and I laugh. 

As we drive back Jay is asleep in the passenger seat and it is completely silent. I then hear a buzzing sound come beside me and as I look down I see that it is mom calling. I pick the phone up and answer, "Hello?" 

"Rose? Hey, we are not going to be able to come tomorrow so we are going to have to postpone it, it may be at least a month."

"Okay, that's fine."

"How have things been?" She then asks awkward.

"Fine, a few bumps, but nothing we can't handle." I respond. 

"No misstakes?" 

"No. Jesus, why can't you guys just have faith in me?" I then ask, full of rage and I know that now I started it. 

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You guys are just always on my back about something and maybe for once in my life I want to be treated like your child, not some soldier. I am your daughter. You treat Jay like the perfect child, which he is."

"You don't understand. We have to be hard on you so that you can do better."

"When is it enough, Mom? When?"

Silence. "It is complicated." She then says. "Listen, there is a special mission that you must complete, it is still in the works but listen, we will try to work on it when we get back."

"Now you want to try?" I respond angrily.

"Rose, we didn't know we were that hard on you. We didn't you this is how you felt." She says, with a hint of hurt. "Look, whenever we go back we will work on it, alright?"

"Sure." I respond short. I then hang up and toss the phone to the side and can sense that the others are looking at me. Jay is still asleep, glad that I didn't wake him up. 

"You okay?" Clint asks, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah." I reassure.