Chapter Nine: Pre-Party?

I had just gotten home and rushed inside and into my room.

"Oh geez. A time when I wish I had girlfriends." I opened my closet and went through the hangers.

"What do I wear? A dress? Casual? Hip?" I threw three outfits on the bed.

"Maybe casual to start off the night, and a dress to really kick it? It will have to do." I changed into the casual, but nice clothing, consisting of a off the shoulder long sleeved red shirt with black hearts on it, black skinny jeans, and grey vans. I put the folded dress in my big purse, I'd just leave it in Niall's car until I wanted it.

"S.hit." I remembered the sperm donor and Mum. I guess I'm going out the window today.

I opened the window to let cool air breeze through.

"Now...a blanket!" I wound an old blanket around my bedpost and tied it with a hair type and walked over to the window. I threw it down and bit my lip.

"Please god, don't let me break my leg." I carefully slid down the white fabric and landed safely onto the ground. I took deep breaths and looked down at my watch. 7:55. I guess I could touch up a bit. I took out my mirror and bronzer and spread it onto my face.

I lightly did some mascara and when I looked up, Niall was just across the street.

"Niall!" I yelled running towards the car. He smiled and took off his shades to look at me with his blue eyes.

"Just sit up in front, love." I smiled and opened the door and got in.

"So who are your friends?" I asked as we started driving. He had put his shades back on and was staring at the road.

"Their names are Louis and Zayn. Do you mind if we have a little...before party type thing?" He asked, the corners of his pink lips curling into a smile.

"Yeah...sure. Where?" He could see him wink through his sunglasses and smirk.

"You'll see."

Where did the shy boy I knew go?

***

When we got there all I could see was people and cars and dirt. We had exited Niall's car and he now held onto my waist and guided me through the crowds of teens.

"What is this?"

"This-"

"Is 'The Track'. And I'm Louis!" He boy appeared on the other side of me with a huge smile on his face.

"Get a girlfriend already, Horan? Only been here a few days." The boy named Louis winked a blue eye, it was slightly brighter than Niall's bluish grey ones. His brown hair was hanging in bangs on his forehead and looked nice and brushed.

"No. She's not my girlfriend." I looked towards Niall and he was blushing. I smiled slightly to myself.

There he is.

"So, what's The Track?" I asked looking back at Louis as we walked.

"A race track. And the Irish lad here, is one of the racers." My eyes widened as I looked up at Niall. I couldn't see his eyes, but I could see his blush clearly.

"Wow, Niall. I didn't know you could race. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked in amazement.

"Surprise." He said softly. I leant up and kissed his cheek and laughed.

"What else hasn't he told me?" Louis grinned and held out his arm.

"I'll tell you everything, while this one gets ready to ride." I cautiously took it and looked at Niall, one last time.

"I'll be watching, okay?" I bet I just added more pressure, because he tensed up.

"Okay." I smiled and me Louis started walking.

"He fancies you, I believe." I rolled my eyes.

"We've known each other for less than a week, how can Horan fancy me?" Louis shrugged.

"Just a hunch. And there's the other two competetiors. Zayn Malik, and Harry somethin or other. We cheer for Zayn and Niall. Not Harry. He's an arse." I looked to where Louis was pointing and my jaw dropped.

"No." His green eyes met mine and smirked like the devil.