WAIT! What the bloody hell?! I snapped out of my extremely weird thoughts to see Poppy turning around and leaving the room. Thank god for my were-wolf ability to think extremely fast, although most wolves only experienced it while in wolf form. Warriors had it in human form but only when they felt a fight coming on. I never thought that fast before, weird.

“Alright, now, who else wants to start talking like that to Natasha?” His voice rang out in a slight growl, a cold look in his eyes. Uh, what?

“Alpha Crest, sorry to butt in but I am going to take my pack and go train now. I suggest you and the fighters in your pack join us.” I said, using a strong Alpha tone although not a commanding one. His eyes were trained on me, a funny look in his eyes, a second later he nodded.

“I agree, although it is an option I strongly suggest we join her boys.” He said, turning to a group of muscular guys about my, our, age, although all tall and rather beautiful none quite reached Nathaniel’s level. Wait, what the hell? Nathaniel wasn’t hot, or beautiful, or anything. Weird. I shook my head and turned on my heel, my pack following me out and toward the field behind the pack house. The sun was high in the sky and the grass and trees were all bright, lush green. It was a very poetically pretty sight.

“Alright, everybody make a circle, don’t change yet.” I commanded loudly, of course Nathaniel being an Alpha, just walked up and stood beside me, about six inches from me. Yes, I always knew how far somebody was from me, it was an Alpha thing, I think. He looked at me in a sideways glance, a single thick and sculpted dark eyebrow quirked quizzically. I gritted my teeth as thoughts of how he bullied me before forced their way into my mind.

“Alright, my theory is that you are only as strong in wolf form as you are in human form! Therefore sixty percent of this training WILL be in human form! We will also be going on a ten mile run every morning, again in human form! Can’t handle it? GET LOST! Otherwise, welcome to the Blanc-Lupe training camp!” I spoke loudly while addressing the small group of Crest guys along with my Blanc-Lupes. Of course this training wouldn’t be a big deal for them.

“Also, incase my Blanc-Lupes were wondering, yes the training will be turned down for today and tomorrow and depending on how pathetic these so called fighters are.” I spoke this time with an annoyed tone to my pack, all shocked at my sudden outburst. Well I didn’t usually snap.

“Hey! Bitch! All this fuck your talking, is it just because you flight instead of fight? That you’re the weakest White-Wolf ever? Besides, you’re a fucking GIRL, and half your pack are girls, you really expect us to take this shit seriously when we are supposedly being ‘trained’ by an exiled whore?” a guy with sandy blond-brown hair and green-blue eyes snarled at me. I saw my entire pack’s eyes flare and their muscles twitch as the leaned forward. Yikes, I had never seen them this mad. Then I saw somebody’s tall frame step in front up me, their muscles twitching under their dark muscle shirt, a growl escaping their lips. Nathaniel. What the hell was he doing? I let out a harsh, inhuman growl and pushed him to the side, stepping up.

“Look, I don’t know who the hell you are but I will give you one hundred dollars if you can beat me in a fight. If you want you can even go into wolf form and I will stay human.” I said, slowly walking towards him with a grin. He laughed, he actually laughed.

“Hun, please, I don’t want to hurt a girl, but, I will fight you, however you want.” He grinned, stepping forward so were now only inches apart. It was my turn to laugh, I spun around and stalked to the center of the field before turning back around to come again face to face with the tall blonde’s chest. I looked up, his green-blue eyes crinkled as he grinned before taking a step back and shifting. His wolf was a lanky, agile looking sandy red wolf. I let out a cackling laugh, throwing my head to the sky and laughing hysterically at the clouds in pure mirth. Was it fat headed to find it so funny that I would beat his furry ass? I guess he thought I wasn’t paying attention because he lunged, snapping at my legs. Lucky for me I sprung out of the way, literally, as I did a double backflip and landed behind him before he could even turn around. I grabbed ahold of his tail and yanked, pulling his feet from under him and his muzzle made a thunk against the lush grass. I heard cheers and I heard laughs, but mostly? I heard a lot of gasps.