No fairytale. *Levi's P.O.V.*

"Hey Leviiiii." Girls coo.

"Levs!" Some jocks call.

"Sup bro?" I get asked.

As I walk down the hallway, I get called out by tons of people. The cheerleaders, hockey players, football team, baseball crew, and random chicks. Seems like this will be a good year, I think to myself as I see Rachel standing by my locker.

"Hey gorgeous," I say opening my locker casually.

"Hi Levi." She says coldly.

I close my locker door and look at her.

"K? Sup?" I ask looking her up and down, half confused, half dazed at her beautiful curves.

Her red sneakers, cream floral dress, and brown belt all look amazing on her. Her long blonde hair falls down her back, straight as... Well a straight guy who's hard.

"You tell me." She says crossing her arms infront of her chest.

Oh God, how that makes me crazy, her boobs just grew a good size bigger in her skin tight dress.

I bite my lip before answering. "What you mean babe?"

"Don't play the innocent card with me, Lee. Why did Alyssa Ambros say she was going to the carnival with you?"

"Out of jealousy?" I ask staring at her red glossy lips.

"Jealousy?" She says, I can see the wheels turning in her head. "Well I could understnad that.. She haaas been jeaous of us ever since last year when we started going out. And I mean she ALWAYS has to g-"

That's it. I cut her off by pulling her waist towards mine. I push my lips against hers and slip my tongue in smoothly. I feel her get goosbumps on her arms.

"Hands off policy!" Mrs. Dorgan says, walking by fast.

I push Rach away quickly. Don't want to get kicked off the football team again this year because of "inappropriate behaviour". I wipe my lips quickly and say a brief goodbye. No need for any sappy shit, that's a summer romance, this isn't a movie, and she is definatley not living a fairytale.