Chapter 2 *Neighbor'*

TRUSTING YOU- CHAPTER 2

 NEIGHBOR.

I looked at him with a stunned expression. I was very sure that he looked familiar. Since I didn't remember right now I asked him the lamest question," Your staying at Terri's place?"

He chuckled. His laughter sounded like magic. " Yeah,Terri's my sister. I'm crashing here until I find a place of my own."

Oh. I wanted to slap myself  for asking such a lame question to such a hot guy. It should be illegal for anybody to be that hot. And he was really your 'boy next door'. He was cute and sexy . 

" What's your name,milady?" he chuckled at me. I blushed realising that I was checking him out and       he was smirking at me.

" Kaylie," I introduced myself with a smile.

" So ....?" he trailed off  a smug smile on his face.

I was about to ask him what he wanted to ask but left him standing in his balcony when I heard my sister shout," Kaylie!!!!" 

I sighed as I walked to my sister's room. I had no doubt that this was one of her wardrobe emergencies. 

I gasped as I entered her room. There were clothes scattered all over her bed and couch and shoes adorned the floor. " Did a fly get into your cupboard,sis?" I asked chuckling to myself at that little joke.

She narrowed her eyes at me and then whimpered," I don't have clothes to wear for my date tonight."

" Hot date?" I asked smirking as I took in her clothes. The dresses were a disaster. Some were to short and some way too long. Some were classy but lacked that style, while some were plain slutty. Some had a way too dipping neckline and some didn't have a neckline to speak of.

I sighed and said," C'mon I'll lend you one of my dresses for tonight." 

She sqealed happily and followed my to my room . Once we were inside I said," sit." and pointed to my bed. I walked to my walk-in closet and tried to picture Sophie in my dresses. She was the same size as me, maybe a size bigger.

I finally narrowed the options down to two dresses. One was a pupple dress and was one of my favourites. It had a ruffled sleeve and fit right an all the places. The other one was a classy number. It was a black dress which was sleeveless and fell to about two inches above the knee.

" Which one?" I asked showing her both the dresses and she finally choose the purple one. 

After she left I went down to have dinner.

As we, consisting of me and Nash since mom and dad were busy preparing for the barbeque tomorow, Nash said," Terri's brother moved in."

I don't know why but I felt my heart beat fater at the mention of Jayden. I replied," Yeah, I know I saw him."

" When?" he asked suspiciously.

I gave him a look. He quickly covered up his question," I mean, you'd have obviously talked to him. He's our neighbor."

I nodded and internally chuckled as I watched his face. My brother was really a dumbass.

After dinner I went up and dediced to change. I took off my top and opened my closet hoping to find something to wear. I was startled when I heard Jayden say," I knew that I was hot, but not to that extent that you cannot keep your clothes on with me here."

I turned andf gaped at him. I lloked at him as his smirk faded and he eyes flicked down my body. Shit! I just realised that I was on my bra. And was standing in front of Jayden! 

I quickly walked into my closet and put on the fist thing that my hand touched. I walked out cursing Jayden, though I had no idea why, and walked towards my window. 

As I closed the curtains I heard Jayden call out," Kaylie!" For some reason reason the way he said my name sent shivers down my spine.

" Yeah?" I asked poking my head out of the window.

" Sleep well. " he said with a smile on his face.

" You too," I replied smiling as well.

" And try not to think of me too much," he added with a smirk.

I smirked at him," You too."  Jerk.

.........................................................................

..................................

So yeah..

Vote

Comment and

Fan

Also this chapter is dedicated to my friend Mancy for being the awesomest friend ever!!!