At a snowy area, the bus struggled through the snow.

Tell everyone
Turn the spotlight on
Now our time has come

The bus eventually came to a forest area, passing through it.

Our time has come

As Danny poked his head out, he smiled as he saw the sight he dreamed of seeing: Hollywood.

Our time has come
Our time

At the Chinese Theater, a penguin named Pudge was on a bike pedal as he stopped, looking at his custom-made ice tray. An orange tabby named Meredith was on her way to work passing by Pudge and stopped to see who was coming off the bus. As Pudge unloads his pack, Danny hopped, skipped and jumped off the bus.

When the bus left, Danny smiled and waved goodbye while the bus driver with the remaining passengers left him. Danny turned as he saw the sun rise while grinning with a quiet gasp at the beautiful sight of the Chinese Theater and began to sing.

Since I was a little kitten. I had a dream.
My name in lights,
Danny the Song and Dance Cat!

He danced and twirled a little. Then, he noticed the kid struggling with an ice cube. He then helped him with it. Meredith stood there listening.

Got on a bus where dreams can come true
It's gonna happen for me
It could happen for you

Pudge blinked. "Who me?"

Meredith smiled. Danny continued to sing, gleefully.

You can do anything if you try

He danced on the benches with the people watching while the kid and cat watched him, the kid laughing before Danny landed back on the ground.

The most impossible dreams can come true,
If you believe it!

He then placed Pudge on the ice while grinning.

This is my kind of town,
It's clear as the nose on your face!

Meredith's tail started swinging to the beat, then her body moving, and when it was finally at it's peck, she began to sing. Soon, Danny and Meredith were singing together.

This is the time
This is the place
This is the time

Pudge danced on the ice cube, as Danny and Meredith continued, and jumped into a cab. Pudge waved goodbye and said, "Bye!"

This must be the place

"Taxi!" cried a cat named Sawyer as the taxi drove off, she sighed and went to catch the train.

Danny and Meredith then got on top of the taxi as Danny waved his flag and danced a bit, grinning. Meredith was dancing with him.

Hollywood!
Where the streets are paved with gold!
Where the kitties never grow old!
In Hollywood!

Danny looked at the huge city with amazement before noticing an actress before she posed for the cameras.

Hollywood!
Where the stars don't shine at night!
They walk around in the broad daylight
In Hollywood!

Then, as the actress passed by the taxi started up again and they were off. Stopping yet again, Danny looked at a billboard promoting "Gone with the Wind" on it, which coincidentally had the same actress from before, he gripped Meredith's hand and her. Adopting the pose in the billboard themselves.