Chapter 13 - Hangover

Nayeon POV

I wake up feeling dizzy, my throat is dry and I feel sore all over my body, 'what the hell happen last night, why are the world spinning?' I open my eyes and realizes 'wait this isn't my room, where am I?' I tried to sit down on the bed and realize that I'm naked.

'Wait why I am naked?' I began panicking I didn't realize that I was sleeping on top of somebody, I see that it's ryujin and 'he's naked too? Wow look at his abs, wait that's not important right now, is it?'

I screamed so loud I wake him up and I might have push him to the floor "ouch... what the hell" ryujin waking up from the floor "aiiish noona it's early in the morning why did you do that?" he ask getting back on the bed "y-y-yaah what did you did to me?" I covered myself "what do you mean nay?" he ask still closing his eyes trying to sleep again, I shake him and he's wake up, kinda.

"why are we naked?" I ask, he just rub his eyes and say "what do you think happen babe, it's all because of you that we're in this predicament right now" I got confused "wait did we?" I ask him "we what?" he got confused "d-did we have s-sex?" I stuttered "you ask that like it was a bad thing" he said looking hurt "that's not what I m-" "but to answer your question, no we did not, I wouldn't take advantage of you like that when you're drunk" he cut me off "babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that when I say it" I apologize "it's okay I get it I'll freak out too if I was in your shoes" he smile caressing my cheek "what happen by the way?" I ask him "what's the last thing that you remember?" he ask "we go on a date watch a movie, we meet jihyo and sana and then we enter a karaoke and after that we have chimaek (chicken and beer) *chimaek is so freaking good it's literally all I eat when I stay in korea XD* at your apartment" I said retracing our date yesterday "well let me tell you what happen after we get chimaek" he said

*Flashback*

3rd POV

As Ryujin, nayeon, jihyo, and sana went inside ryujin apartment they began to call the delivery service under ryujin name since they will eat it at his apartment "wow oppa, I didn't know that you have an apartment" sana said while looking around at ryujin apartment "yeah this is where I live before we got into the dorm but from time to time I go back here maybe for the weekend with my member or if I hangout with taejoo hyung during the weekend" ryujin explained "so this is your house before you debut" nayeon said "yup this is my family house well it's technically mine now" ryujin said smiling.

The three girls look around and found some picture on the shelf "is that you as a baby oppa?" jihyo asked pointing to a picture of a baby "yeah that's me when I was 1 year old I think" ryujin said scratching his chin looking at his baby photos "wow you look so cute as a baby" sana said "wow so is that mean that I'm not cute now?" ryujin said giggling "definitely no, you're more handsome than cute and me likey~" sana said hugging ryujin arm "yahh you sanake, that's my boyfriend you're hugging" nayeon said clearly pissed at her "Hmmph you're no fun unnie" she released ryujin arm and go back looking at the picture at the shelf "where are all this place your taking this picture oppa?" jihyo asked "well I moved around a lot when I was little" he said "that's me in china at the age of 6, that's me in Indonesia at the age of 8, that's me in Canada at the age of 9, that's me in paris when I was 11 that's me at 14 in spain" ryujin said pointing at all the different picture of him growing up, "and that's me at my graduation here in korea" ryujin said pointing at the last picture, it was him when he was giving his speech as the valedictorian, he remember that day like it was just yesterday, the day that his parent got taken from him.

Ryujin feel sad remembering that day and nayeon can see this so she hugged him "it's okay oppa, I'm sure that they're very proud of the man that you've become now" she said putting her head on his chest comforting him "thank you jagi" ryujin said kissing her temple.