Rose petals & Arrows

There's a little arrow pointing towards the lounge room, I walk there, and find another note on the TV with a rose stuck to it, I pick up the rose and smell it, mmm smells like Harry’s perfume! I take the note and unfold it, there's another arrow pointing towards the back door, I take the rose with me, and walk towards the back door finding another note with an arrow pointing outside, I push the door open and step out, letting the nice warm air fill my lungs. I look down to see another arrow pointing out of the porch and leading to the gate, I walk, suddenly getting excited. I push the gate open, something catching my eye causing me to look down and yet another gasp escaping my mouth, its rose petals! Lots of them! All scattered on the floor, making a trail! I follow them, there leading up the sand hill, I make my way up there, taking in everything! I'm so curious to know what he has planned! I'm just about to reach the top, but I feel myself stop, what if his just standing there? What if his going to break up with me and this is a nice way of doing it? I pull the thought out of my head, before I start to freak myself out. I walk the few steps and reach the top. I look below, my knees begin to weaken, goose bumps crawl up my spine letting the hairs stand up on my neck. Tears were filling my eyes. I suck in a deep breath before I head down.