chapter one

It was the same, all of it literally all of it I think as I opened the door to my car. I get out and slam it shut and look at the littler trailer I left 5 years ago and grew up in. I looked at it, no I stared at it, amazed that it looked exactly how I left it. The junk lining the front of the trailer, the same crusty wooden steps leading up to the same white front door with the long window on it. I took a deep breath and walked up the stairs, my hand coming to the door knob, slowly turning it. Almost like I was afraid of what I would see and somewhat I was afraid. Afraid of the memories that would fill my head as quickly as they did as I got out of the car, the outside was filled with less memories but the inside, boy there was a hella lot of memories. I close my eyes and fully turn the handle and the door creaks open, I take a step inside before opening my eyes. Everything literally how I left it. Memories comes rushing in, me carrying my dad's bloody body to the couch. I shake them out of my head, ugh. I walk into the kitchen, opening the cabinets, seeing old beans that expired years ago, I open the fridge and immediately smell rotten milk. I close that up as quickly as I opened it. I walk down the hall to my bedroom, this was even more scarier then opening the door inside the trailer, more memories in here but way better ones yet they still scare me. I open it and look around my room. It was dark of course, my bed made which was the first, my old laptop thrown on the night stand next to me bed. My little lamp also on the night stand. I open my closet to find all my old clothes I use to wear. All the s t-shirts and dark jeans. I search through my clothes until I find it, the life I left behind when I left riverdale. My serpent jacket. I take it out and into my hands, the leather feels weird in my hands, I have flash backs of me putting this thing on plenty of times. I turn it around and see the infamous logo on it, I rub my hand against it. It's more faded but still looks pretty sharp I'd say. I put it back before leaving my room and heading to my father's room. Still the same, his bed made, his clothes away, pictures of me and Jellybean still displayed. I get out of there before I started getting emotional. I walk out back to my car to get my two boxes and one bag. I'm going have to put those memories aside now that I'll be living here.
2 hours later
After packing and putting away the little stuff I had I think threw out all the spoiled food which was basically all the food in the kitchen. I would have to go grocery shopping soon. I decided I would go to the famous Pops that I loved soo much, I would absolutely kill for one of those burgers. I jump in my car and go straight to Pops. I walk into the diner and immediately smell the sweet smell of milkshakes and deliciousness.
"If it isn't the Jughead Jones" Pops says as I walk up to the counter.
"It's me Pop" I say with a smile, I missed the old big man.
"How have you been?" he asked.
"Good" I reply which isn't a lie.
"Your order will be up in a few" He says and my grin becomes wilder, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a burger. It's funny. After all these years he still remembers my order. I decided to sit in my same booth all the way in the back of the diner where I could see everyone but not everyone could see me. I sat down and pulled out my laptop and started to write. My chocolate milkshake comes and I sip on it as I write. The door to Pops door rang and I looked up see someone I have never seen before. She had very long blonde hair and surprisingly a pink serpent jacket. Which is weird, I left the serpents 5 years ago but I would have remembered everyone and yes she could have been a new recruit but when I left the serpents didn't have a leader which meant they couldn't get any new recruits, I prayed the serpents would have fallen out by now but I guess not. She sits down at the bar and picks at her nails. For some reason she looks familiar but not at the same time.
"Hey Betty, I'll be right with you let me deliver this food first" Pop says as he comes out, my eyes widened and i'm in shock. It is actually Betty? MY Betty?
"Who? no one is here" She says, holy shit. It's her voice, it's Betty voice. All pops does is point and I get myself prepared for her to look at me. She whips her head my direction and her eyes immediately widened. As well as mine. She looks the same yet so different. Her face grown and turned more into a women and god if she didn't look more gorgeous then ever. Like amazingly gorgeous. Like better then she ever looked before. She turns forward and looks down while I still stared. Wait, Betty's a serpent now? What the hell.
Pops brings me my food but suddenly I don't even care about eating, I just want her. Surprising me, she stands up and walks over to me.
"Jughead, you're back" she says as she sits across from me while taking a fry. I look at her surprised.
"Yep and you're totally different" I say with a confused looked. She just shrugs.
"So how have you been?" she asked with a smile, god she's beautiful.
"Uh g-good, you?" I stutter.
"Amazing" She says.
"You're order is ready" Pops says and Betty stands up.
"Good seeing ya" She says standing up. Before she can get too far I also stand up and grab her wrist.
"Wait" I say. She turns around and her eyes look at my hands on her wrist, I remove it quickly.
"Could we maybe talk" I say, I wondered how she expected to leave without saying anything about how she changed, I mean we do have a huge history. She thinks for a bit.
"Meet at the Wrym, tonight 7pm sharp" She says before turning on her heel, she grabs her food throws down some money and walks out of Pops. I watch her as she walks to her motorcycle. WAIT, when did she start riding that? What the fuck. Her eyes caught mine and she winked at me before leaving Pops parking lot. My mouth opens, she rides a motorcycle without a helmet! Should could accidentally fall or even worst get in a car accident and have brain damaged. I sit down, not hungry anymore, full off of this new Betty. Who is this new girl and what happened to my Betty I know and love?