LOVE BOMB.

"W-What did you just say?"

He asked, his grip loosening on the pink bottle, letting it crash to the floor, breaking into bits and pieces. You jumped backwards, watching as the pink smoke arose from the broken bottle, engulfing Namjoon in the process. You looked at him wide-eyed while the smoke attacked him.

The smoke started to fade, and Namjoon's cheeks became tinted with a bright pink. You rose an eyebrow, backing away as he walked towards you, pulling you in for a hug. All kinds of questions were running around in your mind, but you allowed yourself to drown in the moment.

"You know Y/N," he whispered in your ear, "I really love you."

That's when realization hit you like a truck, your eyes darting towards the broken glass shards which was once a bottle, filled to the brim with a pink smoke. You grabbed your small book of spells from the floor, struggling since the older wouldn't stop squeezing you to death.

Although your heart said no, you had to return Namjoon back to normal, and it didn't look like the spell he was enchanted with was going away any time soon. Page 45–the reverse spell for the love smoke. You knew that he wouldn't be able to ever love again after you read the spell, but you had to do it—

"—I got the homies in the back!" Namjoon shouted, lightly smacking Jeongguk in the arm, "C'mon get lit!"

Jeongguk started to break out into a random choreo, causing you to lightly snicker at how foolish he was acting. The three of you decided to visit the school library to practice a few spells. You had your nose stuffed into a small book of spells that revolve around love.

Your gaze quickly averted to the foolish boy who was playing around with his shorter friend. No...Y/N. You can't use a spell on Namjoon. You heard light chucking from behind you, and from turning on your heel, you saw that it was none other than Kim Chaerin—your best friend.

"Got eyes for Namjoon don't you?" Chaerin asked, slinging an arm around your shoulder, "I just came here to talk to Jeongguk, but this is far more interesting."

You let a sigh fall past your lips, muttering a quick 'shut up' while Chaerin broke out into laughter. You stomped on her foot, indicating that if she were to make another sound, she would end up like most of the students who studied—nonexistent.

"Alright Y/N, I won't continue to bother you," Chaerin admitted, "I seriously need to talk to Jeongguk about someone who's got the hots for him."

You rolled your eyes, watching as your best friend harshly pulled Jeongguk out of the library, leaving you and Namjoon alone. You really loved Chaerin, but sometimes she was so mindless as to how much you had really liked Namjoon. You walked over to the potions shelf, studying each and every potion.

There was something about the many different potions that made you so intrigued by them. You climbed up the ladder to observe all of the potions, and all of them seemed to look so beautiful. Especially the one that was bright pink, and had small hearts drawn all on them. You reached for it, accidentally knocking it over. You scrambled to grab it, with no luck, and using your magic was not helping either.

You were too high up to jump from the ladder, but somehow, your magic was not working in the library. You sighed in relief when you saw that Namjoon had somehow caught it, climbing down the ladder to go thank him. Namjoon had been totally intrigued by the potion as well, rubbing it like a magic lamp.

"Where's my genie?" he asked, "Why won't this thing give me a genie?"

You chuckled, pointing towards the bottle, "That's a love potion, Joon. Also known as the Love Bomb in the ancient magic textbook."

"W-What did you just say?"

He asked, his grip loosening on the pink bottle, letting it crash to the floor, breaking into bits and pieces. You jumped backwards, watching as the pink smoke arose from the broken bottle, engulfing Namjoon in the process. You looked at him wide-eyed while the smoke attacked him.

The smoke started to fade, and Namjoon's cheeks became tinted with a bright pink. You rose an eyebrow, backing away as he walked towards you, pulling you in for a hug. All kinds of questions were running around in your mind, but you allowed yourself to drown in the moment.

"You know Y/N," he whispered in your ear, "I really love you."

That's when realization hit you like a truck, your eyes darting towards the broken glass shards which was once a bottle, filled to the brim with a pink smoke. You grabbed your small book of spells from the floor, struggling since the older wouldn't stop squeezing you to death.

Although your heart said no, you had to return Namjoon back to normal, and it didn't look like the spell he was enchanted with was going away any time soon. Page 45–the reverse spell for the Love Bomb. You knew that he wouldn't be able to ever love again after you read the spell, but you had to do it.

"Y/N...Come on, don't you love me?" Namjoon asked, planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Namjoon...I—" you said, stopping yourself when Namjoon ripped the book from your hands, "—Why'd you do that."

Namjoon let his arms fall to his sides, freeing you from his hold. If you are confused before, you were seriously confused now. You glanced at the potion when Namjoon did, seeing a large P, scribbled onto one of the glass shards. P for prototype spell.

"W-What? Namjoon please explain," you begged, "What just happened?"

"The potion...it's a prototype," Namjoon explained, "Jeongguk and I were reading the book of spells together...and apparently it has no impact on people who are already in love."

"So—"

"—What I'm saying is," Namjoon interrupted, "Since it's not a finalized spell, I'm not impacted at all...because I love you, Y/N."

You couldn't really remember what happened next, but you did remember hugging Namjoon to death, your cheeks red and happy tears leaking from your eyes. You couldn't recall how long you've waited for him to say those words to you.

This time, not in a friendly way.