"Well, lets move on then." She said flipping through papers in her file. "Ah-ha," she pulled out one of the papers. "Let's talk about powers."

"Five, you have the ability to jump through time and space. Am I correct?"

"Yes," he answered carefully.

"And Y/N, you can become invisible, put people to sleep and cause explosions, correct?"

"Yea-WHAT?"

"Become invisible, put people-"

"Yes I heard what you said but repeat the last part." My mind was racing.

"Cause explosions."

"T-That isn't one of my powers. You must have gotten files mixed up or something."

She shook her head. "Says right here. Y/N Hargreeves, born on October 1, 1989, in (your country). Powers/special abilities include invisibility, putting one to sleep, and causing explosions."

"Well that isn't one of my powers."

Five's eyes widened. "Describe the last power listed."

"Um, well with a stimulus of powerful emotion she can create energy in her hands and send it off wherever she pleases. This will result in a big or small explosion depending on how much emotion that will not effect her. Ability to control the strength of this power is unknown."

All the pieces came together. The weird outbursts I couldn't control. Every time I got happy, sad, scared, or surprised, it would happen. When it happened the first time, I stupidly put my hands to my ears to block out the noise. The energy just ricocheted off me and went elsewhere.

"I am also aware that you have already experienced this power before." She said closing the file. "Those 'episodes' you had, were your powers. Isn't it great?"

"How is that great? I don't want to deal with that! Powers should be positive! This is a burden if anything!"

Five chimed in. "You said 'episodes' plural. She only had one incident." He said to the Handler. I instantly felt bad. I promised I would tell him if the outbursts happened again. I've probably lied over twenty times.

"Well I have on record that this has happened a total of thirty-four times ranging from big to small." She said.

He looked at me in confusion. "Why didn't you tell me?"

My heart broke. He sounded pretty upset. "I didn't want to worry you." He sighed and looked down at his hands folded on his lap. "I'm sorry, Five."

"Don't worry about it," he said in a blank tone with a blank face. Oh god, I messed up. Why didn't I just tell the truth and live up to my promise?

Awkward silence passed again. This has got to be like the fourth time just in this meeting thingy. I don't know what to call it.

"Well why didn't know have any outbursts before the apocalypse?" I blurted out.

"Well, we don't know that." She responded. "I assume it was Hargreeves who did something to stop it. But we don't know for a fact."

I yawned. Five was looking anywhere but at me. I don't blame him to be honest.

"Is there anything else you would like to know?" She asked. I shook my head. "Well then I believe this meeting has come an end. I will have one of our employees show you to your offices." She gesture her hand toward the door. The same woman that was going to show Five around was standing there, waiting.

Five and I got up and walked over to her. She led us through a few different hallways before stopping at a wooden door. She opened the door and my eyes were met with a room filled with about twelve desks neatly separated into three rows. Two of the desks were empty with no one sitting at them.

I walked up to the desk next to the window that had a placard that read, "Y/N Hargreeves".

Five walked to his desk which was all the way across the room. Well that's just great, I thought to myself. I walked over to his desk hoping that he would be okay with making conversation. I didn't want to be alone, even if he was only ten feet away from me.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"It's okay," he said. I didn't believe him.

"Really?" I said with doubt.

"Yes," he replied. Okay, this time it sounded sincere.

I glanced around his desk. His was the exact same except his placard read his name.

"Well how do you feel after all that?" He asked opening the drawers of his desk to see if anything was there.

"I need a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich, along with a twenty-four hour nap." I said rubbing my eyes. He chuckled. I yawned but then accidentally gleeked. Gross.

I'm a messsssssssss!!!!

Hello my children. Did you miss me?? Probably not, but it's cool.

Long time no see!!!

Happy 2020 baby!

I'm gonna keep this short, but I just wanna tell you that I appreciate every one of you. I can't thank you enough for reading.

Question

How was your Christmas and/or New Years?

I had a great Christmas!! I got lots of Joji merch and I got a cardboard cutout of Tom Holland. I now look like I'm insane lol. I'm not I promise. Well........... Also I went to Florida after Christmas for a while. That's why I didn't have a chapter update in two months. Sorry for that. But I had a lot of fun!! For New Years I did this thing where I played Slow Dancing in The Dark where the chorus beat drop happened at 12. I was a little off but it was still cool. I had to show how much I love Joji lol.

Love you <3