SACRIFICE YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE DEVIL

Chapter Twelve: sacrifice your daughter to the devil

Amber didn't go down to eleven in the end, she stayed in her room, until her mother worriedly knocked on the door and opened it, to find Amber sitting at her desk doing her hair.

"Oh thank goodness," Her mother breathed out as Amber looked over. Amber looked at her mom confused, "do you have any idea where Michael went?"

"He's not in the basement?" Amber asked her mom as she put her brush down. Karen shook her head as Amber stood up, "shit-"

"Language-" her mom started.

"Did He day anything about where he was going?" Amber asked her mom as she grabbed her jacket. Karen shook her head as Amber ran out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Karen yelled to her youngest daughter.

"Out!" Amber yelled back as she opened the door to leave her house, only to find a woman with a beige coat on, with a man with brown hair. A white haired man behind them, and a group of men around the property.

She froze at the sight as Ted Wheeler appeared behind them. The woman smiled down at the girl as Amber stood wide eyed looking at them all. The bad men. The woman held up an ID.

"Shit." Amber thought in her head, as her mother came to the door too, all three of the wheelers were wide eyed, yet only one of them knew the real reason they were there.

-

Amber, Ted And Karen were sat at the table in front of 'Connie' as men packed their things for investigation. In front of them say a file, with Eleven's picture on the front. Amber hadn't spoken a word since the arrival of these people, which was a surprise to Ted and Karen.

Amber didn't want to talk, in case she said something she shouldn't.

"I don't understand," Karen spoke up as she looked at the picture, "you think my son is hiding this girl?"

"What happened to her hair?" Ted asked the woman, confused as he leant back on his chair.

The woman didn't answer his question, but instead told them, "we just need to know if you have seen this girl in the past week."

"No, no," Karen denied

"Absolutely not," Ted agreed with his wife. Amber wasn't looking at Connie, but at the white haired man El once called Papa, that sick human being.