"Gosh, only Fury, Hill, Coulson, and Sitwell have treated me normally."

"Coulson told me what happened. Add me to the list."

"I dunno, it might be best if I-"

"Am locked up? We're desperate. Any ally we have is an ally we need. Why else do you think we're getting Rogers, Stark, and Banner? Rogers hasn't been outta ice long, Stark is an egomaniac, and Banner is actively avoiding stressful environments for good reason."

"Might as well throw in a possibly mind controlled psychic," you mutter.

When you reach the landing platform, a couple of quinjets land. You and Natasha go to the first one to land. Coulson and Steve fricking Rogers step out alongside a few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. You reach them just as Coulson finishes telling an agent to get Steve's gear inside.

Coulson sees you and Natasha and gets Steve's attention. "Agent Romanoff, Miss [L/N], Captain Rogers." Coulson's voice is full of excitement. Well, he's not the only one excited to see Captain fricking America.

"Ma'ams," Steve says in greeting.

"Hi," Natasha says while you just smile at him. You don't trust yourself to speak yet to this Chris Evans look alike (except he's way more attractive). "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace."

"See you there." Coulson gives you an encouraging nod and leaves for the bridge, leaving you, Natasha, and Steve alone.

"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was going to swoon," Natasha says to break the ice.

"Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" you ask jokingly.

"Trading cards?" Steve asks in surprise.

"They're vintage," Natasha adds.

"He's very proud," you finish. You see Bruce Banner trying to navigate his way around the several agents on the landing platform. "Doctor Banner!"

Bruce looks up in surprise and heads towards the three of you. "Uh, yeah, hi." He shakes both your hand and Steve's. "They told me you two would be coming."

"Word is, you can find the Cube," Steve says.

"Is that the only word on me?" Bruce asks nervously.

"Only word we care about," you answer.

Bruce nods nervously, understanding we know that he is the Hulk. He looks around, not sure what to say. Natasha is behind you and Steve, answering her phone. "It must be strange for you, all of this. Both of you. Seeing the future come true, and seeing the future in general."

"Well, this is actually kind of familiar," Steve says as a squadron runs drills past them.

"Seeing the future come true, that's normal. Actually being a part of that future? Weird."

"Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute," Natasha says as you check your buzzing phone. You are getting notifications that the helicarrier will lift off soon. "It's going to get a little hard to breathe."

You stick with Natasha, not wanting to endure the eyes of the agents on your own. You watch as Steve and Bruce start walking toward the edge of the landing platform. "Is this a submarine?" Steve asks.

"Really? They want me in a submerged, pressurized, metal container?" Bruce asks. Him and Steve watch turbines come up out of the water (Alan Silvestri, the composer, is killing it right now). "No, no, this much worse." He sounds reluctant to be here, but not about to turn back.