time skip to end of school

Yaya:"let's go to your place now Reverse...I really want to know where you live"

Ying:"ummm...Is your house big?"

Reverse:"just normal"

As all five of them walk towards Khai's house...After 10 minutes of walking they stopped by a big house more like a mansion with a big front yard.All of them were stunned by how big the house is

Reverse:"here it is my house"

Gopal:"you sure it's not someone's house??This is a big house"

Fang:"ye-yeah, more big then my mansion where I live"

Reverse:"no, it's not somebody's house. It's literary my house that I live with my father"

Gopal:"you said before its just a normal and simple house,hows this look like normal to you??"

Reverse:"what?its normal for me"

Gopal:"uhggg emm ok*dont know what to say....Umm who else lives here except you and your dad?"

Reverse:"just me and him...let's come in"

In the house

Yaya:"what a pretty house you got here.. So big"

Ying:"yeah...how can you live here alone with such a big house"

Gopal:"if you and your dad isn't around who guard this house?"

Reverse:"we have CCTV around the house and some robots to keep the place save"

Gopal:"wow"

Reverse:"do you want something to eat and drink?"

Yaya:"its ok we just have drink cause we're not be long here"

Reverse:"oh ok"*go to the kitchen to prepare d something to drink for them

skip

Reverse:"here are your drinks"

Yaya, Ying, Fang and Gopal:"Thank you"

Fang:"Khan may I ask what's your father's name?"

Reverse:"my father's name?"

Gopal:"don't say you don't know his name"

Reverse:*look at gopal

Gopal:"hehehe just saying but really what's his name?"

Reverse:"my father's name is Bora-"... Cut by his phone ring... "hmm sorry I gonna answer this for a while"

Yaya:"OK you can tell us later after your done"

Reverse:*nod..."hello"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reverse POV

As I was gonna say my father's name suddently my phone ring and its a call from Father

On call

Then a hologram appeared in front of him showing none other then Bora ra his so called "father"

Reverse:"Hello father"

???:"Khai where are you now?"

Reverse:"at home and I bought our enemies here cause they want to see you"

???:"ohh thats like it then...Anything else?"

Reverse:"also they want to know your name...Umm is it ok to tell them?"

???:*smirk "heh,just tell them...Let them guess it who if they can remember"

Reverse:"umm ok got it...Is that all?"

???:"oh,I won't be back today I still have something to do.I'll be back tomorrow and that time I'll go visit them by myself you just watch them for me and tell them I will no be home,ok?"

Reverse:"ok father I will"

???:"take care.I'll see you tomorrow"

Reverse:"you too"

End of call

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reverse:"I'm done sorry to keep you all waiting..So where are we now?"

Yaya:"it's nothing"

Gopal:"who call you before?"

Reverse:"oh that?its from father.He called me"

Yaya:"owh..What about it?"

Reverse:"he says that he will not be back cause of somthing he needs to do"

Yaya:"owhh...So we dont have the change to meet him then..Well its ok maybe one day we meet him"

Reverse:"yea hope one day...*hmph ouh you will see him alright...Whispered under his breath

Ying:"by the way,whats your fahter's name again?"

Gopal:"oh ya forgot...Then who?"

Reverse:"well my father's name is Bora ra"

Fang:"umm..Who?"

Reverse:"Bora ra thats his name"

Fang:"why do I think I heard that name before?"

Gopal:"umm me too sounds familiar...Dont you think Yaya,Ying?"

Ying:"yea"

Yaya:*nod

Reverse:"did you meet him before?"..*smirk a little but couldn't seen by everyone

Yaya:"maybe"

Gopal:"umm...*look at his watch...Oh! Its late now"

Fang:"really what time is it?"

Gopal:"almost six o'clock...Guess we better leave now Reverse...Thank you for the drinks"

Yaya,Ying and Fang:"yea thank you very much Reverse!"

Reverse:"its nothing come again next time,your welcome to visit"

Everyone leave the house leaving Khai alone

Reverse:*smirk..."wait till the time comes and all of you will be destroyed by me and father"

__________________________________

Ughh...I done have any ideas on how to continue this story bacause I have many things to do at school

Well hope you like it...Sorry dont have any ideas leave...