Broken? Pt 2

(Vanoss' point of view)

I kicked back on the comfy and took a nap. Until, I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. 'Who is that?', I asked myself. "EVAAAAAN!!!!", delirious yelled. "I'm coming!", I shouted from upstairs. I ran down the stairs to see a pizza box downstairs. 'It was the pizza being delivered!', I said to myself; smirking. After Delirious finished eating he said he was going to go change. "SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!", Delirious yelled as I heard a thump upstairs. "Delirious?! What happened?", I shouted while running upstairs to find pieces of, what looks like, a mask all over the floor. 'Is that his mask?...... I FINALLY GET TO SEE HIS FACE!!', I thought in my head. "Shit....", delirious said holding up a tennis ball his dog probably left. "I think my dog is trying to kill me!", Delirious shouted then covered his face and ran upstairs. My curiosity got me so I ran upstairs to try and get a glance of Delirious' face.

(Delirious' point of view)

I quickly ran upstairs to the restroom to see if I damaged my face in anyway. "Crap...", I whispered as I looked at a cut on my cheek. "It isn't that bad..", I said relieved. I noticed Vanoss trying to be quiet next to the door and caught a glance at my face. 'As long as I'm not that thing it's alright to let him see my face..', I thought in my head. I walked downstairs to Vanoss who was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed, looking at me. There was nothing wrong with my face, but tomorrow I must wear the mask. I looked towards Vanoss, because I heard him whisper something around the lines of "cute".

OH MIEN GOTT!!! WHAT IS DELIRIOUS???? AND DID VANOSS JUST CALL HIM CUTE!! GOD DAMN THESE CHAPTERS THAT ARE GOING TO BE PUBLISHED ARE AAAALL CLIFF HANGERS!!! Bye :D