Eltorey❤

A/N This one is for my friend Amari😂❤ because she has NEVER heard of trap house one shots so... Here Amari this is for you😯😯....
                                                           -A.J

Corey is reading over fan fiction with Elton for his video, then notices that Elton had a bulge starting to form in his pants. He stops reading and ends the video. When Elton gets up to leave Corey stops him...

"Do you need some help" he says with a smirk.

"U-Uh what d-do you mean, Corey" Elton studders.

Corey goes to unbutton his pants while saying "With this".

Corey unbuttons Eltons pants and pulls them down along with his boxers making Elton's large member hit his stomach. Elton's eyes widen at the sight of Corey doing something like this. Corey pushes Elton on the bed, where they were filming. Corey licks the pre-cum of the slit of his member teasingly. "S-stop teaseing baby" Elton says making corey look up and say "Can I?". Elton nods then instantly holds in a moan. Elton's climax starts to build and he says "Im about to cum a-and I want you to swallow it". Corey looks up giving Elton eyes that said 'O-kay'. Elton cums inside of Corey's mouth while letting out a deep moan, Corey did as told and swallowed it. When Corey stood up Elton pushed him against the wall hand to throut and says "I am your daddy understand. You will have rules and punishments for breaking them. Got it" "Y-yes" he says "Nah-ah-ah Daddy" Elton says in a deep seductive tone. "Yes daddy".

The rules

1. You have to call me daddy
2. No teasing in public
3. No rolling your eyes at me
4. Dont flirt with other boys
5. Dont touch yourself without permission
6. You have to listen to me
If You dont follow these rules you will be punished!!

Corey reads the paper and says "Okay daddy". (Look I only write this crap because she asked for smut. I am not a naturally dirty writer but thus is for my friend and she asked for it.  -A.J)