❦a solution ❦

Start from the beginning

time skip
1 day till the sports festival

(y/n) pov

i had just woke up and thought about how i could stop the pain or at least make it tolerable till after the festival then i can go back to being in pain for a few more days

maybe there was something that could be made to-

BINGO!

text message
to: my bby Momo💗

from you:
"hey momo do you think you could maybe come up with something to ease my pain so it's tolerable enough for me to do the sports festival?"

from: my bby momo💗
"yea i think i could come up with something to help it may not be a permanent thing but it should last through the sports festival :)"

from you:
"thank you so much momo i'll see you
soon love ya girl!"

it was now time for me to carfully make my way down the stairs to the kitchen for food but because father and dad have left for work by now i have to do it on my own.

as i get up from bed i look over to my balcony where the glass door is open and see little mr. katchan sleeping on my hamic with his favorite blanket of mine.

i slowly walk towards him and sit on a chair next to him and start to wonder

'did he stay here last night to look out for me because if so he's doing a bad job'

while thinking i all of a sudden couldn't help but stare at his calm face not filled with rage and anger.

maybe i do love him.

baku pov
i felt eyes gazing in my direction and almost forgot i fell asleep at (y/n)s last night.

i heard her sigh she must be in deed thought

baku:" enjoying the view?"

i said in my tired rough voice.

(y/n)s face turns bright red

(y/n):" well not anymore! shouldn't you be at school anyways!?"

baku:" nope we got today off to train for the sports festival so i stayed the night here"

(y/n):" why i'm fine see i walked over here all by my self and it doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday"

god she always had to hide how she really felt.

sigh*

(y/n):" hey, it's okay i'm fine really i wouldnt lie to you okay?"

well i guess maybe she is doing okay...

time skip to when momo gets here.

(y/n) pov

as i was walking down stairs with the help of katchan the door bell rings.

i already know it's Momo she said she be over in about an hour.

i walk over to the door still in pain and bandages around my legs.

i open the door and Momo's smile faded once she saw that i could barely walk on my own.

Momo:" oh my gosh ,(y/n), it's worse then i thought..."

(y/n):" if u think this is bad you should of see me the day i got home haha"

momo:" well i think what i have in mind can help ease the pain for tommrow. but are you sure you want to do it."

(y/n):" yea i'm only going to be competing in the 1v1"

momo:" okay well let's get started"

after about 4 hours of going back and forth on diffrent things that would help ease the most amount of pain and katchan yelling at momo for "hurting me more" i told him just to be quiet so i can tell her how they feel.

finally we came to the best idea yet. it's a micro chip that we put on my lower back to help calm the nerves in my back with a remote to control how much pain i want to take away.

in this case as much as possible.

bakugo:" well how does this one feel"

(y/n):" i don't feel any pain"

i couldn't believe it.

it's like i just heals my self.

momo:" well now that it's about 1 o'clock we should get some food i'm starving"

(y/n):" okay i can call my father to come bring us food so he can also see me"

*calls father*

phone call
to: papa🧣

(y/n):" hello father unit"

shota:"hello child unit"

(y/n):" can u bring me, bakugo, and momo some lunch we also have to show you something"

shota:" sure also how are you feeling?"

(y/n):" you'll see when u get here"

shota:" okay see you soon"

call ended

(y/n):" okay he's going to bring us food"

momo:" okay also (y/n), are you and bakugo a thing?"

(y/n):" w-what i-i d-don't t-think we are um-"

i could stop blushing i could feel the heat on my face.

it's a good thing katchan walked back to my room to get his jacket.

momo:" so you aren't together but have feelings for eachother?"

(y/n):" um well i'm not sure of my feel-"

i was cut off by the sound of katchan yelling

baku:"OI YOU SHITTY GIRLS WHENS FOOD GOING TO BE HERE"

momo:" IN A LITTLE BIT NOW SHUT UP IM TALKINNG TO (y/n)"

that was the first time i had ever seen momo hell shes kinda scary when she's mad.

(y/n):" yea anywho i'm not sure of my feelings and if he asked me out i probably would say 'i'd have to think about it' because i wouldn't know what else to say"

momo:" well i think that you two would be a cute couple. you seam to make him happy and calm. you also seam to enjoy his company."

(y/n):" yea i guess he's nice to have around"