Chapter 5 Awkwardness.

Comenzar desde el principio

Momo smiled then bought the 3 into a hug "Thank you, and I hope this'll be the start of our new friendship that will be enough of a gift... thank you!" She said, she soon breaking the hug to wipe her eyes. Ochako soon walked over saying everyone else would join, Momo nodded and let happy tears flow. The group of 6 had lunch together, Kyoka and Izuku were thankful Mina didn't bring up certain topics, but Momo hesitated in speaking but brought herself to speak "Izuku.. I umm hope you don't mind me asking, how is your mom going?" She said softly, the same question was on everyone's mind but Kyoka and Izuku knew the answer as everyone stopped eating "She's going good, she'll be out in a few days. And it's ok I don't mind you asking, thanks though" he replied with a smile which made Momo feel better.

Mina decided to brighten up the mood "Y'know I recently saw a thing related to birthdays which I think is pretty cute, so in that south country? Mmm in that planet called Australia there's a apparently a rule when cutting the cake, if the knife touches the bottom of the cake then whoever's birthday it is they have to kiss a person of the opposite sex, which Fumikage or Izuku could get lucky" She said.
A/N: The cake thing is apparently a rule, though me being an Australian it's only been done when the birthday person is in a relationship. Australia is weird I know.

Kyoka spat out her drink while the others remained silent, Mina just giggled "Sorry Kyoka, I only found out about it a few days ago and it's already been your birthday so you'll have to wait!" Kyoka smiled a little but couldn't help but go red as the others didn't know what to do "Sureeee, how is the assignment going though?" Fumikage asked everyone to try and make things less awkward, the others nodded "Good" they all said quietly, Fumikage then squinted "Mina, why did you agree like that? I know how our assignment is going!" He said, Mina poked her tongue out in response. Momo quietly stood up as her phone was ringing "Hey mom" she said as she was walking away from the group speaking for awhile before coming back to the group "Ok it's set! Everyone will meet at my place and we'll have dinner together, play games or something then we'll have cake!" She said, though she quickly glanced at Izuku but no one noticed.

The rest of the day went by seemingly quick for everyone, though before everybody left to go home Momo told them the address and time to arrive. Once the 4 teens had arrived home they decided to spend some time together doing their assignment until it was time to go, it was nearing 5 o'clock when they decided to go get changed for tonight. Izuku wore blue jeans, dark green shirt and dark blue hoodie, Fumikage wore blue jeans swell but with small rips, black shirt and black hoodie, Mina wore black jeans, light pink shirt and dark purple hoodie, Kyoka wore black pants, grey shirt and a black leather jacket and black choker with her and Mina also putting on a little bit of makeup.

The teens estimated the train ride would be 20 minutes with a 10 minute walk leaving them with just enough time to arrive at Momo's place. They were a little sceptical as the house on the address given was a mansion surrounded by huge walls and a massive gate "It's too bright, are we sure this is the place?" Fumikage said being the first to speak "Yes, it's what's the address is, and we're here for a birthday captain emo, so lighten up" Mina responded, noticing a person in the distance walk out one of the front doors. They saw the person walking towards them was Momo, she was wearing a dark blue dress that stopped a little bit past her knees, she also had her hair loose. A woman standing guard emerged from behind the wall and pressed a button on a remote to open the gate. Momo waited for them to enter "Hey guys, how's it going?" She said hugging them each.

The 4 responded that their going good with Mina handing Momo an envelope "I know you pretty much said not to get you anything, but we got a card and put money in it" she said, Momo wrapped Mina in a tight hug "You didn't have to but thanks" Momo said soon breaking from the hug to walk with them inside "A few others will be here soon, so in the mean time enjoy yourselves!" She said gesturing for them to enter a room where a few of their classmates were. A few minutes later the rest of the class arrived, they had been asked by Momo to go into the kitchen and await dinner, some of the girls had purposely made sure that Momo had to sit next to Izuku, since they placed one of Momo's jackets on a chair next to Izuku and told the others, some of the boys kept glaring at Izuku. Momo sat down in between Izuku to her right and Mina on her left, the food being brought out and whatever it was it smelled delicious.