Chapter 8 That's why we're friends!

A new day, especially for Izuku and Kyoka after yesterday, they ran into each other's arms as soon as they saw each other, kissing passionately before locking eyes "I love you" they said in unison with a smile much to the sarcastic disgust of the nearby Mina watching "Ewwwww just ewww guys blegh" she said with a smirk. Izuku and Kyoka stared down mine "Shush" Kyoka said to Mina while pulling in Izuku for another kiss. Mina pouted but smirked again "It's the start of the chapter and you two are kissing already, like save it for later, isn't that right Fumikage?" Mina asked the approaching Fumikage "I'd like to stay out of it for now, I'm just glad they resolved the issue and are back together, looks like better than ever" he said as Izuku and Kyoka nodded their thanks. The 4 of them then made their way to the train station and on their way to school on the train they noticed everyone seemed happier and more cheerful than normal and it continued for some as they went into school and to their classroom but the classroom had no teacher, only students.

The 4 went to their seats as everyone waited in awkward silence with a few awkward coughs here and there then the door was immediately opened "I AM HEREEEEE... entering through the door like a normal person and not through the wall because that will be damaging school property and that would be unfitting for a hero though collateral damage is sometimes unavoidable" said a very tall and buff man with short blond hair, swept backwards, with two distinct tufts sticking up above his head. Izuku and Kyoka sat there in shock, their assignment had came to life. He was smiling but awkwardly as the room was silent then Mina was the first to speak "Oooohhhhhh I get it now, the reason was everyone was so cheerful on the train, that is All Might, the hero of the world" it then clicked for everyone else as All Might nodded.

"Yes yes I am All Might and I am here today to step in for your teacher because even though villain attacks have been less frequent, we're introducing a new school program, part hero course and part future thinking course meaning, you are all going to be trained as hero's as well as everyday things to help you get jobs once you're ready to go out into the world but only as a backup since the world could always use more heroes aha!" All Might stood there proudly, placing his hands on his hips. The room awkwardly felt silent again as a few students started slowly clapping 'This might be a little tougher than I thought, how does Aizawa do it?' He thought to himself. Izuku and Kyoka were still stunned to see All Might in the flesh "Ok everyone annnnyyyyy questions?" He asked but the room was silent again.

Kaminari raised his hand "Yeah I've got one, how do you go to the toilet in that costume?" All Might stood there slightly confused "Uhh I go to the bathroom like a normal person" he replied as the rest of the class minus Kaminari shared All Might's confusion "Ok.. now onto your first assignment for this program, throughout the day I would like you all to start thinking about... YOUR HERO COSTUMES!!! And you need to have it done my tomorrow" That got most interested even though they didn't exactly have much time to do it in. Some of the class were already thinking of their hero costumes, All Might chuckled seeing most of them interested, he coughed to get everyone's attention "and just as a heads up, this phase 2 program as the 2nd part of it will be learning about your quirks as well as yourself and it might not be as simple as it seems oh and a Izuku Midoriya must report the department of support's tech hub and see Mei Hatsume about results for quirk related studies or something along those lines she said"

Once roll call ended Izuku was escorted by All Might to the department of support's tech hub "Young man, the results of some of those tests, your quirk is similar to one for all but only a slight fraction of it, that's why during hero training class you have been watched closely" Izuku looked a little confused "O-ok.. but what does that have to do when going to the department of support?"
"Oh that, Miss Hatsume has one more test to run on you, that's all I know though" All Might replied as the 2 of them were nearing the tech hub. All Might knocked and a girl opened the door, she had yellow eyes with cross-hairs for pupils, pink locks that were styled asymmetrically, having two longer strands on the right side of her face as well as wearing protective goggles on the top of her head.