"I'm going to go to the restroom" Draco said, getting up they nodded, pausing the game as a few others went too. Including Harry.

Draco watched Harry walk out and grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hall, making him quietly giggle. "you're so annoying" Harry giggled more as his and Draco's noses touched. "I know" Harry said softly and Draco smirked. "when did you think i was okay to tease me like that?" Draco muttered with a small huff and Harry smiled, looking up at his eyes... 

he's always loved Draco's eyes, this moment though he noticed that Draco had two different colored eyes. One was a light, pale blue. and the other was a shade a bit darker to the other. you wouldn't of even noticed it if you were staring at him. It was so subtle, you'd have to nose to nose with him... like Harry was.

"hey nerd, you look like you're falling in love with me" Harry blushed when Draco poked his chest and he giggled "maybe i am? or maybe i'm plotting your death?" Harry joked and Draco laughed softly. "so you're falling in love with me then?" Draco hummed and Harry winked, skipping back to the room of requirements.

Alright back to present time, they're still in their dorm room. Harry teasing him over and over again about how blushy he was during the game.

"I'm napping loser" Draco fell against his bed and closed his eyes, sighing with a smile. "no, give me attention" Harry went and laid on top of Draco, making him laugh softly. Draco wrapped his arms around his and held him "i'll give you attention if you sleep... not just because i want to sleep" Draco said and Harry giggled, laying his head under Draco's chin. "i sleep on top of you now" Harry giggled and Draco smiled, rolling his eyes.

"you're so annoying"

"but you know you love me" Harry giggled and Draco muttered a "shut up" as blush burned his cheeks. 

They laid there for a few minutes, Harry's legs between Draco's and his hand under his chin, lightly against Draco's chest. Draco had on hand on the small of his back and moved the other behind his head. "this is boring" Harry giggled, sitting up and putting his forehead on Draco's. Draco opened his eyes and smirked "you're boring" Draco chuckled and Harry pouted.

"stop the pout" Draco huffed and Harry giggled more, smiling for him. They were extremely close, like Harry could feel Draco's soft breaths against his lips. 

"Is someone falling in love again" Draco laughed when Harry was staring at him in silence, Harry blushed and slightly nodded. Draco turned red too. "I hate you" Harry whispered and Draco smirked "I hate you too" Draco laughed softly. 

"you're so annoying! Kiss me already!" Harry whined and Draco smirked, they were standing up now, Draco said he was just going to shower since they couldn't sleep. Draco took the collar of his shirt and pulling him closer.

Harry looked up at him with innocent eyes and Draco smiled, closing the gap between them with a slow and thoughtful kiss. Harry felt like he was going to melt into a puddle as he kissed back. 

"there you go, so may i go take my shower?" Draco asked the blushing boy "ye- yes" he stuttered and Draco smiled, pecking his lips again just to make him blush. 

Harry was still a blushing, smiling mess as he sat on his bed. He was an even more blushy than before when Draco stepped out with a towel around his waist and a bare, wet chest. "Oh you know exactly what you're doing" Harry whine and Draco smirked, winking at him. "yes, i certainly do" Draco hummed, changing slowly, putting his shirt on last. Harry let out a small whine and fell against his pillow, closing eyes. 

That certainly didn't last long as he felt soft lips against his, Harry smiled and wrapped his hands on the back of his neck, slowly sitting up without breaking the slow kiss. "Don't whine" Draco muttered softly, separating from Harry's parted lips. Harry smiled brightly up at him. Draco brushing his cheek and went to grab his sketch book. "come on, im going to the common room" he hummed and Harry got up, following close behind. 

Draco sat down and Harry sat next to him, their legs pressed a bit together. Harry made sure to sit to the left of him so he could lean on him without messing him up. "cuddles?" Draco offered, lifting his arm and Harry giggled, scooting closer and leaning against him- feeling Draco's hand fall around his waist. "what're you going to draw?" Harry asked softly and Draco hummed, sketching a small light circle and another on a little above it, they were very close.

He sketched what looked like a body, the one that was lower had their arms around the taller one's neck. "wow you need to draw our kiss? so you can remember it?" Harry cooed and Draco smirked "I don't have to, i could just-" He leaned down and kissed Harry's soft lips again, making him turn a deep red when he kissed back. "-do that" Harry turned redder and hid his face into Draco's side and he whined. 

Harry had stopped blushing and watched Draco closely. "Did you know you have two colored eyes?" Harry said randomly, just thinking about how pretty his eyes were. "Yes, no one knows- how did you notice?" Draco hummed, focusing closely. "we were nose to nose in the hall- when you pulled me out the other day.. i could tell, your eyes are easy to get lost in." "ah and that's when i said you were falling in love with me" Draco said, making him laugh.

"yeah" Harry smiled brightly, blushing a bit. "so? are you?" Draco said again and Harry huffed "I already said i was" he whined and Draco chuckled "I was kidding, i know" Draco hummed, leaning his head on Harry's.

"hey Harry" "Hi Draco" Harry replied, smirking. "shut up" Harry laughed at Draco's pouting face.. "Harry, Truth or Dare" he muttered and Harry hummed "Truth" Harry muttered. "Would you date me?" Draco said and Harry blushed "yes" "okay then- uh will you be my boyfriend?" Draco whispered, turning to him and Harry looked up at him, smiling "yes" he said again, he was blushing like mad. Harry kissing his bottom lip, making him smile. "Sweet now i can kiss you all the time" Draco said and Harry laughed, cuddling to his chest.