Chapter 3: Birthday Surprise

We bounced along the path in the open jeep toward the island home he leased for our four-day stay. I held on tight to the bar above me. "Baby, can you slow down. I am with child."

Montana grinned as he turned down a lane leading to a lush green lawn. "You can handle it."

I shook my head – men and their toys. He insisted that he would drive while we were on the island and rented a jeep. I gripped the bar tighter, praying my baby wasn't inside of me cursing his parents out.

As he drove further down the bumpy lane, I could see the villa in the near distance. Simply gorgeous. It was an off white, with a coral roof, four bedroom, five and a half bath home by the ocean and each of the bedrooms opened to the infinity pool. I got out of the jeep without waiting for Montana, mesmerized by the stunning view and walked to the entrance. The staff, comprised of a chef, housekeeper, and a butler, greeted me at the massive turquoise door.

One older, stately gentleman with cocoa skin stepped forward with a smile. "Welcome. Mr. and Mrs. Keyes, I'm Winston, your butler for the duration of your stay. We will get your bags and bring them to your bedroom whenever you like."

"No, I'm..." I started to correct him when Montana walked up next to me.

"Yes, we are the Keyes." He reached to shake Winston's hand. "You can bring our bags to our bedroom within an hour or so. We can tour the villa ourselves and we won't be needing a lot of assistance. A few meals and suggestions about where to go on the island, other than that feel free to relax yourself and retire to your quarters. We'll be in touch when needed."

"Of course, Sir." Winston introduced the rest of the staff and they dispersed while we walked into our escape for the weekend.

Each of the guest bedrooms were different vibrant colors of lime green, yellow, coral, and red. The villa had two lounging areas around the pool that overlooked the ocean. The living area's décor of beige and white with touch of blues seemed a perfect place to chill and watch the huge flat screen. I was surprised to see a dark blue separate media room replete with leather theatre seats. The dining table was already beautifully set with silver and fine china, and I couldn't wait to try a chef-inspired meal.

I grinned at Montana as we walked around the in-home gym with the latest equipment. "I'm so glad you insisted we come this weekend. I thought I would only think of Zena and get sad. But with this beautiful home and island, I don't care about anything but you and me."

Montana grabbed me around the waist from behind, leading me away from the gym towards the master bedroom. I can tell by his determined gait and the hardness that poked in my lower back he was ready for sex. I said, "Wait, baby we just got here."

"I've been horny for hours. I'm not waiting." He reached under my sundress, slipped his hand in my panties, and had touched my clit so quick I dropped my cell I held to take pics.

"Shit, boy. Stop it. The staff may be around." I tried to remove his hand, he only rubbed faster. I moaned, "Fuck, Montana...I just wanted a moment to rest."

"Rest later." He nibbled on my neck and popped me on the ass when I bent to retrieve my phone. "Come on, let's be adventurous."

"The last time you said that we were ass out on a streetcar in New Orleans."

"And we about to be ass out in Jamaica." Montana promised as he swept me up quickly in his arms and he strode straight through the expansive white master bedroom out to the patio that led to the pool.

I yelled half-alarmed, half-turned on, "Put me down. People may see us."

"What people? It's just us and staff who I told to retire. We'll be long done by the time they bring our bags." He brought me to a soft blue lounge and sat down with me in his lap. He immediately grabbed my chin and opened my mouth with his tongue. Any resistance faded with every dart of his tongue. We were on vacay and it's about time I acted like it.