The Next day

I really could feel people staring at me as I walked to my classes. Even sitting in my classes I swore people were staring at me. I would walk in the hall and there was whispering. I would do my locker combination there were whispers. In lunch even walking around to my table and at my table. I sat down and started eating. They were staring at me too. I looked up. I rolled my eyes with annoyance. "What?" I said. No one said anything. "Why is everyone staring at me." I said really annoyed at this point. They still didn't say anything. I got up dumped my tray and walked out. I was going to walk straight to 5th hour and yell at Juan. When my friend Ricky pulled me by the water fountain. "What is wrong with you Ricky." I said still angry. "What were you gonna go do." He said. "I was going to yell his ear off for calling me out in class. For calling me in general. I don't like this attention." I said. He looked like he was going to laugh at me. "Selena your going on a date with the new sub. Every girl and gay guy in this school wants him. They changed their hair there cloths their acts and looked right passed them you were being yourself and he liked you they envy you. Plus 5th hour science told everyone to do the assignment and everyone just wants to scout you out. You should be the happiest person right now. Even my girlfriend has eyes for this guy." He said. I still wanted to yell at him but Ricky had a point. "Fine I won't but I'm not walking in that lunch room. And I walked away I don't know where to but I walked. I ended up at my locker. As I got there the period bell rung and I had ten minutes of passing time. I used all ten minutes making my hair, my face and cloths look a little better. I walked from the bathroom to 5th hour. I walked in and no one was talking. Juan was on his computer so i guess he didn't notice me. I sat down. The bell rung. "Ok class that's the bell seems as everyone is here. You look nice today Selena." He said. "Thanks you look ok too." I said. I could see people smiling and some people frowning. He smiled. Oh I love that smile. "Did anyone do the homework." Everyone nodded except me. "Ok bring it up here and put it in the stack right here. I see you guys told people about this assignment." He said. People nodded and some said yassss and yes and totally. "Ok well let's move on let's start by talking about chemical explosions." You could hear groans and hoorahs. "When you add blue dye with...." And on and on. He talked about volcanoes and bombs and he showed us a chemical explosion. And that was that. Homework look up your favorite school appropriate chemicals and we'll combine them on Monday. The bell rung. "Ok everyone wish me luck for tomorrow on my date and have a safe wonderful fun weekend." I walked out with Cindy. "Omg he really likes you." She said. I laughed. "Yeah whatever." I went to my locker and this girl came up to me and Cindy. "So your Selena." She said to me. I looked at her. "Ya why." I said defensively. "I just wanted to say good luck #TeamSuanForever" she said and walked away. Me and Cindy started laughing so much all the way to my car. As we got in I said, "your coming over tomorrow to help me pick out cloths right." She looked at me. "Uh no need we're going to the mall today." Ugh I hate this part of the day.