Chapter 8

We walked into the house and were greeted by Griffin. He handed Anthony his phone and grabbed my hand.

"We need to talk, now" Griff said as he began pulling me to his room. I shot Anthony a sheepish smile.

"Why are we in your room and not mine?" I asked while I looked around.

Their room was Just as big as mine, It just looks smaller cause there's double the stuff. They don't have a balcony though so ha to them.

"I want him to come up here and see us together"-G

"Why" I asked folding my arms. he glanced down at my pushed up boobs making me drop my arms. "I forget your a boy sometimes"

"We're gonna make him jealous" Griff said while taking of his shirt.

"Jealousy causes problems" I said rolling my eyes.

He shrugged and pulled me onto his bed with him. I glared at him. I was about to get up when anthony walked in. He looked at us confused before sitting down on his bed and making eye contact with me. staring at him almost made me forget the awkward position I was in. I was sat on top of Griff cradling his waist and my shorts have ridden up a bit so that my ass was slightly visable.

"Was I interupting something" Anthony said snapping me out of my trance.

I jumped off a Griff, "No, not at all. We were just messing" I said felling flushed

He rolled his eyes and looked at Griff.

"Just meesing around, dude." Griff said smirking.

I cannot believe this dude, he's making things worse. I gave an awkward smile before dismissing myself and running to my room. I shut my door and turned around to see Noen sitting on my bed, Looking at book from me desk, Anne Franks Diary.

"Uh, hey" I said grabbing his attention.

He looked up from the book. "Sorry for being in here, I was looking for you"

"It's okay, What's up" -E

"Well I was wondering if you could possibly teach me some more about archery, I know we had a bad day yesterday but I promise I'll do everything in my power not to kill you" -N

I laughed a bit, "Yah, sure. You aren't one of the ones i'm scared of"

"Great, let's go" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out into the hallway.

Life's just kicking me in the ass right now, because guess who bumped into us as we were heading out. Anthony, and he didn't look too happy to catch me holding hands with Noen.

Anthony looked between us before storming off downstairs. Great. I started walking again until I realized that Noen wasn't following.

"Are you coming" I asked.

"Actually, I just realized that i have to go call my dad, maybe later?" With that he slipped back into his and left me in the hallway dumbfounded. Whatever I guess. I made my way back to my room and decided to take a shower and get comfy. It was only like Two in the afternoon but I was in the mood to be lazy.

After I finished with all that, I layed in bed and read a book. I ended falling asleep and being woken up by Griffin. I looked at him then at my pillow and got comfy again.

"Emma"

*poke*

"Em"

*poke*

"Emm-"

"Poke me again and I'll  cut one of your balls off"

"Will you please get out of bed and hang out with me" he asked