"What in God's name just happened here then?". He asked, sternly.

I gulped at his question, because in all honesty I did not know. I was confused, bewildered and at a total loss about what exactly was going on.

"It's about time we called it a day". Rachel said to him seriously, "You have to agree, it has been a long and arduous one for us all".

She then continued to wrap the lovely, grey fleecy blanket over my shoulders and its warm softness was so comforting I felt instantly safe and secured.

But David looked exasperated and pulled a hand roughly through his now unruly hair.

"We were right on schedule to finish all of this today".   He said, flinging down his arms,   "I wanted to get all done and in the can and now your telling me................ She's had enough!".

Rachel turned hurriedly to face him head on.

"Yes..... That's exactly what I'm telling you". She growled, "Can't you see she's exhausted".

I watched as David pulled his hands down the full length of his face in total frustration.

" Okay, okay then, if that's how it is, I'll go and let Alan know. But he won't be best pleased. He was as keen to get it done, as I was".

And with that, David turned on his heels and left, shouting at everyone that filming was now over.

Rachel was now wrapping the blanket closer around my shoulders and was helping to escort me from off the bed and away from the set. Behind us, I could hear the sounds of equipment being put away into their respective tin cases and extending, removable arms of the microphones being folded down. Cameras were being wheeled about and put tidely up against the walls. Cables and leads were also being gathered up and I noticed that it had gone very dim all of a sudden as the bright lights were now all being switched off.

"Come on". Said Rachel in a soothing voice, "Let's go and get you a drink, a nice bit of Brandy I reckon in a cup of tea will put you right".

I smiled but we were very suddenly stopped in our tracks by none other than Patricia Mae herself and who was now stood before us, blocking our path.
Her shadowy figure fell over me like some sort of black death as she stared right at me.

"Brandy....... You say? ". Her voice rasped sarcastically as she had obviously heard what Rachel had said.

"You're going to need a bit more than Brandy if you think you can just waltz back onto this film set after that little performance, you mark my words". She said.

My stomach churned, not only by what she was saying  but also  what she had just done to me just a few moments ago.
How could she have held me down like that?
Was she in fact some kind of malicious torturer!

She now took in an elongated big breath before going on:

"Ah, well..... you see, sadly my dear child, you've just demonstrated to us all that you really are not up to any of this are you? For you my dear, have done exactly what I told you not to do".

My heart did a strange kind of flip as I then glanced down at her hands.  The same hands that had held my head down into that pillow, so hard that I couldn't breathe.
Yes........ She had made damn sure that I wasn't up to it alright, by doing that!
I suddenly felt anger build up inside of me and with that, the frustration at her total disregard for my feelings.

"How dare you". I very suddenly started shouting at her.
"How could you just do that to me. Do you really dislike me that much".

Her eyes widened at me in surprised shock and I could tell that Rachel was also taken a back by my sudden outburst. But I hadn't finished yet: