Chapter 5

The next morning.

Naira woke up and saw Karthik still asleep so she woke up to and went inside to let Karthik sleep. a lot happened at the party so he needed lots of rest. Naira went into laksh's room and went to his bed and gently kissed his forehead.

Choti mendak wake up baby Said Naira. Laksh woke up and said mama. Good morning baby Said Naira. Morning mama I'm hungry Said Laksh. Ok let's go feed my baby then shall we Said Naira. Haan mama said Laksh.

Naira sat Laksh in his seat and was making Laksh's breakfast while Karthik came. Laksh bacha where is your mama said Karthik. Papa mama is in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone Said Laksh. Karthik sat down and was talking to his son after all the 3 years he had missed out on.

Soon everyone came to the table and Naira was setting the table and sat down feeding Laksh while everyone was eating. 10 minutes later. Mama I don't want it anymore Said Laksh. One more bite for mama said Naira. Laksh agreed and ate the last bite and went to play with Krish and vanish.

Di Said Manvi. Haan manu Said Naira. Tum theek ho Di Said Manvi. Everyone knew that Naira wasn't ok even Karthik knew but Naira Said haan Manu I'm ok just hungry Said Naira as she was eating.

Bhabhi remember we have to go somewhere after Said Naira. Haan I just need to get ready Naira Said Keerti. Haan me too Said Naira.

After breakfast the men were working on the sofa while Naira and Karthik went up. Karthik was reading while Naira was trying to find something to wear.

Jaan Said Karthik. Haan mendak Said Naira. Where are you and Keerti going Said Karthik. Naira didn't want to freak Karthik out just yet so she said we have to help Nani because she's in a lot of stress Karthik so we offered to help Said Naira. Oh ok but Nani is ok right Jaan Said Karthik as he knew that Naira was lying.

Haan mendk Said Naira. Naira got her kameez out and went for shower. She came out and got ready. Keerti knocked on the door. Bhabhi pls come in I'll be 5 minutes Said Naira. Bhai Said Keerti. Haan Said Karthik. Your health is fine right Said Keerti. Haan my lovely little sister but can you keep an eye on Naira Said Karthik.

Haan you know I will you don't need to ask bhai Said Keerti. Bhabbi I'm ready to go Said Naira. I'll be in the car Naira Said Keerti. Teek hai said Naira. Keerti went to the car and Naira hugged Karthik. Jaan are you sure your ok Said Karthik. Haan I've got my mendak back I don't need anything else Karthik Said Naira. Karthik kisses Naira and she kisses back but pulls away. I won't be long mere mendak Said Naira. I'll be in the study room Jaan Said Karthik. Don't work too hard you know what the doctor had said mendak Said Naira. Haan Jaan I just want to see if my stuff is still there Said Karthik. Ok mendak Said Naira. Naira went to the car and put her belt on and Keerti drove.

In the car.

Did Karthik believe what you said Naira. No
Bhabhi but if I had told him the truth then he would've freaked out and doctor said don't tell him just yet Said Naira. So why are we going to the hospital then Said Keerti. Um voh Bhabbi doctor Sap said that Karthik might go back into his coma and never wake up but doctor called me saying to come by to see if the reports have changed Said Naira. Haan we know that but the reports will change Naira Said Keerti.

They went to the hospital and sat down in the office waiting for doctor Sharma. 5 minutes later he came in with the reports. Radhe Krishna doctor Sharma Said Naira. Radhe Krishna Naira and Keerti said doctor Sharma.

Uh doctor the reports said Naira. As you know that Karthik was in the coma for 3 years and in most situations they go back in the coma and never wake up Said Sharma. Uh did you find out who else was behind the accident Said Keerti. No all we know that Shashank caused the accident Naira Said Sharma.

Naira opens the reports and is in shock. I'm so sorry Naira and Keerti but he can go back in his coma at any time Said Sharma.

They said their goodbyes and went back to the car and we're both shocked. They went to singhania mansion and Naira ran in her mothers arms. Mama said Naira as she cried loudly. What's wrong Naira tell me pls why are you crying tell us Naira pls Said Akshara.

Naksh came down and saw Keerti and Naira in tears. Why are you two crying what's wrong did you get the reports said Naksh. Naira kept on crying. Naira beta pls tell us what's going on Said Nani. Naira calmed down and said Karthik can go back into his coma at any time mama. Everyone was shocked and Naksh took the reports and read it. Naira is right he can go back into his coma and never wake up Said Naksh.

A few hours later Naira , Keerti and Naksh came back to Goenka Mansion. Naira was still in shock and everyone was in the living room except Karthik and Laksh.

Swarna went to Naira who was still in shock and Swarna Said. Naira Tum teek hai Na Naira didn't say anything and everyone got worried.

Naira pls tell what's wrong your worrying us beta said manish. Naira hugged Swarna and cried loudly again. Swarna held her tightly and was more worried. Naira pls tell us what's wrong we are here na so tell us what's wrong what did Sharma say Said Swarna.

It took Naira awhile to calm down and Naira Said Karthik can go back into his coma at any time and never wake up. Everyone was shocked and Dadi said no Naira your lying our kittu is fine he's completely healthy. I wish I was lying Dadi but look at the reports said Naira as she gave the report to Dadi and she read it and was in complete shock.

Why is god punishing us manish. Didn't we have enough pain for along time then why is god punishing us time and time again Said Swarna as she cried. I don't know why he is punishing us Jaan but you know our Karthik he won't go back into his coma again Said manish. 

But manish Said Dadi. Didn't you listen what I said our Karthik won't go back to his coma again we won't let him win again he gave us pain for 8 years but now he won't give us pain anymore longer said Manish.

A few hours later after dinner Naira put Laksh to sleep. Naira came in the room and hid the reports and Karthik came in while Naira was in the bathroom.

Naira was thinking about the reports when Karthik came out of the bathroom and put his head on Nairas shoulder . What's wrong Jaan you were silent at dinner Jaan and you didn't eat well Said Karthik. I was just thinking mendak I'm fine Said Naira even though she was lying.

I saw Laksh's photo album. Jaan he is so beautiful Said Karthik. Haan he is Swarna ma Said that he looks a lot like you and I agree. Do you remember when he said his first word mendak Said Naira. Haan just a few months before the accident Said Karthik.

  Naira and Karthik talked all night and as soon as Karthik slept Naira took out Karthiks report and went downstairs and went to the praying room.

Why god why did you do this to us why now. First you took Shabbam away from us forever and then you took my Karthik away from 3 years to a coma and now he's awake but now he can go back at any time. Why did you do this why Said Naira as she cried.

Dadi came in and hugged Naira. Naira it will be ok. Our Karthik will never go back in the coma he will fight that weakness and win. We won't let Shashank win again bacha I promise you Said Dadi. Naira fell asleep and Dadi put her on the bed and shut the door.

At manish and Swarna room.

Ma what's wrong Said Manish. A few days ago I found out who caused the accident Said Dadi. Who ma who said Swarna to her mother in law.

Puru Said Dadi. Swarna and manish was shocked and Swarna Said ma I know that he did something really really horrible to Mansi but putting our Karthik in a coma that's more low ma and he took care of Karthik when he was younger. He confessed on the video I got from shaurya Said Dadi.

Dadi showed the video and Swarna was in tears. How can he do this to us ManishJi how can he do this to Naira to Karthik how Said Swarna. I don't know Jaan but he will pay along with Shashank said manish.

Precap- as you know Karthik wasn't there For the anniversary so why don't we throw a party here Said Swarna. Haan ma we should Said Karthik.

I need more ideas for my next chapters pls comment pls and keep watching Kaira.
❤️❤️

I also need comments as well xx