NEW STORY

M ly Hi everyone !

I have a new story coming up and it will be about PreRish. If anyone loves a new story between them then stay tuned.

It will be about after the jail sequence

Rishabh and Prerna will fall in love.

Anurag will understand and apologise and starts dating Shivani. Anurag's mum apologises to Prerna.

Rishabh and Prerna were friends when they met and Rishabh told Prerna why they had to get married and Prerna understood and agreed as it was for Kuki and for Prerna to save Anurag.

Rishabh is going to leave because there will be an incident and he decides to leave so that Prerna would get cured quickly. but he regrets leaving his family. He also decided to divorce Prerna so that she would not stress about him.

Kuki will be 4 years old at the start of the story but when Rishabh comes back Kuki will be 7 years old.

Anurag will be married to Shivani during the leap and will be expecting their first child.

Prerna's dad will be dead during the leap as he had an illness but he always prayed that Prerna and Rishabh would reunite soon.

Prerna married Mr Karen Bose as a deal. They get along and Karen accepts that Rishabh is Kuki's father.

Prerna would be a bitter business woman because Rishabh had left her. She found Rishabh but then he wrote her a letter saying forget me.

Story option 2 -

Rishab and Prerna have never met. Rishab is still a business man but not a bitter one. Prerna will be a woman from a broken past( meaning abusive marriage). Prerna will be Tanvi's new friend and Tanvi will be introducing them as Prerna would be staying at their place until she gets a new place.

Prerna's parents are still trying to convince Prerna to take Shashank back but Prerna won't. Her younger sister, sister in law and brother are on her side.

Rishab and Prerna will be friends and fall in love down the line.

Anurag will be married to Shivani. Anurag and Prerna have been best friends since they were small and his parents have no problem with Prerna and are also on her side.

leave comments below and the new chapter of Apart, then together and this time forever - Kaira will be on tomorrow. I know it's been awhile and I have been busy but thank you for your patience and support :):):):):):):). MEANS A LOT :):):).