Afternoon session

Warning: will include slight choking, rough (protected) sex, and slight spanking. (He is aged up 18+)

It was the end of the day and i kept my head on my desk. I oversaw the students from other classes leave and crowd the entrance/exit. The heat from the sun felt nice on my skin and i began to relax. I sighed happily and minded my own business.

"Oí dumbass", i heared a deep male voice say. I knew the owner of the voice but to who he was addressing i dont know. He mostly calls Midoria and a few of his homeroom classmates that. Hell, he sometimes call me that in public. To him he says it to 'maintain his reputation'. In which i didnt care for, i loved the man for Christ sake. Almost as if answering my question, Midoria answered. "Y-yes Kachan", he replied. I didnt bother moving and rested my eyes. "Not you dumbass i mean (y/n)", Bakugo said. I remained unbothered and hummed. "It's not nice to call your girlfriend that", Midoria exclaimed. I sighed and lifted my head. Before Bakugo could say anything I interrupted him. "It's alright Midoria. I'm used to it, it's a nickname", i said and got up. I got my bag and fixed my uniform coat buttons. I grabbed Bakugo's hand and dragged him out of the room. " see you tomorrow Midoriya ", i said and lastly closed the door. Just then bakugo said "what the hell was that dumbass. The smile you gave Midoriya and the 'I'm used to it' part". "Don't raise your voice here. I'll tell you once we get in a room in private", i said and this time he took lead. Bakugo grabbed my waist in one hand and we walked in a random unused club room. "Were you jealous?", i said smirking. At this bakugo got mad. "Jealous, jealous of who? Deku please he's a dumbass.", he replied. "You know i love your right, only you right.", i commented and got out of his grip. I walked to the window and opened it a bit. Now in a softer voice he said "but about the 'I'm used to it'. I'm not one to speak my emotions, i never was. I, it's just when I'm with you i cant control myself that in the end i call you names". I smiled at this. "I know Bakugo, that why i said 'I'm used to it'. I didnt mean to sound negatively i was actually happy. You call me names but i know when you mean them and I know when they're directed to me you dont really mean them, they just come out that way", I responded and seated myself on top of a desk I found by the window. "Bakugo~", i said now in a teasing manner. He looked at me and i motioned him to come over. Now making his way over, i closed the window curtain and looked into his red eyes.

I laid my arms around is neck and played with his blond spike like hair. "i meant what i said, i love you Katsuki Bakugo", i said giggling and made spiral motions in his scalp. I could tell he liked it as he leaned into my fingers. "I love you too idiot", he replied in a mutter and kept looking into my eyes. In seconds he pressed his lips on mines. I kissed back and laid my hands within his hair pulling him closest as possible. The way Bakugo rubbed his tongue on my bottom lip made me feel weak. Even if i was seated on the desk i felt my legs going numb. Now lustfully hungry for more, i opened my mouth and welcomed his wet muscle. It wrapped around mine and in a fast motion let go. It kept on wrapping itself inside and even brushing against the roof of my mouth. Hastily we separated the kiss and i blushed at the line of saliva that showed our once connection. I hid my face in his chest. "Do you have a rubbber with you?", i asked in a muffled voice. "What was that, speak clearly", he replied clearly showing the sadisticness in his voice. I looked up at him and leaned into his ear. "I said", i started, whispering. I could feel his grip around my hips tighten at this. "Do you have a rubber with you", I continued. Bakugo growled. "You still call condoms a rubber", he stated and i blushed. He smirked. "I dont like the word. that's why i use rubber, but that isn't the problem here", i stated. "Just say the word and i will answer, the faster you say this we wont get caught.", Bakugo said in his well known grin. I grinned back and in the most innocent voice i could muster, i said "Bakugo do you have a condom? I want you to penetrate me rough with it". I giggled at how tense he got and the sudden pink tint in his cheeks. I felt his saw ragging erection by my leg. How i wanted for him to skip foreplay and just pound inside me. "You damn idiot... I'm going to fuck you hard that you will scream my name", he said and let go. I saw him go into his pocket and take a condom out. Or rather a whole 12 pack. I looked at the pack and blushed harder than before. God this cocky 18 year old would bring a whole pack. This then brought me to a realization. How many did we use last month. 1..3..5....7 condoms, we fuck like horny rabbits.