Turn Down for...Say What??!

Start from the beginning

" You so lucky you pregnant" I said simmering.

She rolled her eyes," if you must kno im havin my baby shower...wit yall nosey asses"

"At a strip club?" I looked at her like how dumb can you be

"Da fuck! My girls couldnt get da night off hoe so da party in here hoe!" She shouted

"Call me hoe one more time and ill pop you straight inbetween your eyes deja" I threatened.

"Im pregnant, " she said raising an eyebrow

"Your face aint," carlyn responded before I could.

"And you better not be drinking any alcohol" I said back

"Damn bi-" she stopped mid sentence as I took a step towards her.

" not yet boo boo," anika said placing an arm on my shoulder. "We gon let da bitch livw for another month"

I was surprised Anika was the voice of reason but she was right and I was still drunk, but I knew I didn't want to get into it with Deja since she was carryin August's baby.

"One more month to go....fuck with her after dat your kid gon be motherless hoe" Carlyn said as we back away from Deja.

We decided to leave after our encounter and also because Carlyn threw up on one of the tables.

*************

*Anika Pov*

We took a taxi home and Eva knocked da fuck out as soon as we got in.

"Aye Carlyn," I said to her. She was laying back but was still awake.

"What did you mean earlier tonight when you said we should get some money in the atm to bail Eva?"

She half smiled at her thoughts. " Eva aint one to be played with. Her last boyfriend who was her only one cheated on her. She was all up for forgivin him and a second chance til she found out he didn't have not one side chick but two."

My eyes widened at the story

"Anyways that nigga had a prized possession to his name....his car. You ever heard of a Molotov Cocktail?" She asked me

I nodded my head, " yeah those bottles filled wit gasoline that you light on fire,"

"Mmhmm....well his car was mysteriously 'impounded' " carlyn said making the quotes sign with her fingers at the word impounded.

"And while at the impound lot someone threw one of them Molotov cocktails on it...burnt down to the leather seats"

As she finished she looked over at Eva indicating to me that she had basically fucked up dat nigga's ride.

I gasped, " see I always knew da bitch had to be some typa crazy bad ass....all da nerds always are"

Carlyn began laughing but stopped holding back a gag.

*****************

The next morning

*Eva pov***

I woke up feeling like complete crap.

"Lyn lyn what times your flight back?" I asked squinting trying to adjust to the sunlight.

She turned over and looked at her watch, " an hour ....urghh" as she went and grabbed a towel to go shower

"The turn up was real last night," anika said yawning

I nodded as u sat up.

"So you gon tell August about Deja being at da club?" She asked

I shook my head, " nope. Knowing him, his gonna be mad at me so im not calling him"

She laughed, " and ya ole spiteful ass went and posted those pics on instagram"

I shrugged not caring since August was being unreasonable.

"What your ass gazing into da distance thinking about?" Anika asked

I hadnt realised it but I was zoned out for a minute or two.

"Nothin much..just what I can remember from the night. The guy she was kissing up on before we approached her..." I said as Anika gave me her full attention

"I didn't really see his face but he seemed a bit familiar" I finished

"Hmm...who knows" anika said shrugging it off.

I shook off the trail of thought as I went to get us some breakfast before dropping carlyn off at the airport.

**************

Aight folks, thats it.

Deja havin a baby shower at a strip club? Lol #ratchet