Enter Vegito, The Potara Fused Warrior

Previously on Dragon Ball Super: Gods vs the Super Warrior, Goku and Vegeta went to Beerus's Planet to settle their score to see which of them is the strongest Saiyan, the two went back and forth until they unleashed their most powerful moves that caused a rip in time and somehow bringing in Vegito, Goku's and Vegeta's Potara Fusion who came from the time they battle against Majin Buu who challenges both the Saiyans, Can our two favorite Saiyans work together against the Potara Fused Warrior?

Vegito: "The Name's Vegito!"

Beerus: "Vegito huh, Goku mind giving me a explanation about why this man has both yours and Vegeta's energy?"

Apparently Beerus didn't notice the Potara earrings or he's just being forgetful about the use of the Potaras.

Beerus: "I heard you DBZforlife16!"

Hey! Your not supposed to break the forth wall Lord Beerus besides your supposed to not notice this is my story you know.

Beerus: "I don't care you don't disrespect the God of Destruction like that so if you say something stupid about me again. I WILL DESTROY YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"Gulps" Yes Lord Beerus.😨.......... anyways back to where I was saying Goku explained to Beerus about Vegito.

Goku: "Well he's the fusion of Me and Vegeta from use of the Potara earrings, I can tell he came from the time Vegeta and I fought Majin Buu."

Vegeta: "How you can tell Kakarot? He could have also came from the time we faced Zamasu."

Goku: "I can tell because he's doesn't seem to have Godly Ki like you, Lord Beerus, Whis, and I. He doesn't even seem to know how to transform into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan."

Vegeta: "He's in his base form right now genius, Of course he could transform into Blue anytime if he wants to."

Vegito: "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan?......... What on earth is that and you said I can turn into Blue if I want to. Does it look like I want to be Blue?"

Goku: "See I told you Vegeta, he came from the time we fought Buu."

Vegeta: "Shut Up!"

Vegito: "So I lemme guess you guys are us from the future, I can tell because briefly when I arrived to this mysterious planet I noticed you guys were in Super Saiyan but with Blue hair and I can't even sense your energy while in that form, could it be that's the form you and Vegeta refer to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan or Blue?"

Goku: "Pretty much, It's a form when me and Vegeta already got Super Saiyan God we trained with Whis here to obtain the form it was hard but we manage and now we both have the power of a God."

Vegito: "Interesting So in the future I will obtain that form someday, anyways since you guys said you were fighting earlier mind if I can join the fight?"

Goku: "That would be great I always wanted to test how strong i am when It comes to facing you Vegito, Alright let's do this."

Vegeta: "Now Wait a minute Kakarot! Why do you get to fight Vegito?! I'm the one who should face him so step aside and let me handle this."