Goku vs Vegeta, The Eternal Rivals

Hi my name is DBZforlife16 and this will be my first story here in the Wattpad. The story is a What If Battle where Goku and Vegeta are facing against Vegito from the DBZ Timeline. This is based off from Dragon Ball Legends the One Year Anniversary Story with same title as this story where Goku and Vegeta fight Vegito, But are from the Resurrection F Saga, Now this story takes place after the Tournament of Power but before Dragon Ball Super: Broly and since this is a What If story the Potara Earings One hour effect will not be referenced here. I hope you guys will like this story and leave comment, Disclaimer I do not own Dragonball/Z/GT/Super as they are owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama.

(Update: This Is Me From the Future here to tell ya, all Fellow Dbz Fans who come across this story Don't take this whole Story very seriously! This Story is meant  to be fun, So I don't wanna hear any comments mentioning about the Power Scaling crap I got a few of those in the past and I get really annoyed about that so please don't be all "knowledgeable" on me. Thanks for listening and enjoy the story.)

After the Tournament of Power ended Earth is once again at peace despite Whis Resurrecting Frieza at the end of the Tournament, However Goku and Vegeta decided to put an end to their rivalry once and for all to see who is the strongest Saiyan.

In Beerus's Planet
Goku and Vegeta arrived at Beerus's planet and asked Whis if they can fight so they can find out which of the two is stronger. Whis however warned both Goku and Vegeta that Beerus was attempting to fall asleep but decided to allowed them as he's was very curious about how strong Goku and Vegeta are after the Tournament. Later on as they start fighting it became apparent that their clashes eventually wakes up Beerus who came out to find out what's going on.

Beerus: "Aargh Whis what's going out here can't you see I'm trying to take a nap!"

Whis then simply greeted the angry God of Destruction.

Whis: "Well Good Morning Lord Beerus did you sleep well, as you know sometimes you mustn't go back to sleep after 39 years."

Beerus gets irritated at Whis's sarcasm.

Beerus: "Will you stop being sarcastic for a minute and tell me what's going on?!"

Whis: "Well Goku and Vegeta came here and asked If they can settle their score here once and for all to see who's the stronger Saiyan, I know I shouldn't allow them to do that during your nap time but I couldn't help it, I'm very interested to see their fight I really want to know who's stronger."

Beerus however just only gets more upset at Whis to telling him something far worse and that's Goku and Vegeta ruining his nap time, ever since the events of the Tournament ended three weeks ago all he wants currently is to take a nap after Universe 7 barely won the tournament but now he has to deal with Goku and Vegeta fighting in his Planet.

Beerus: "Those damn Saiyans are fighting here in my Planet while I'm trying to take a nap and your excited about it?"

Whis simply nodded

Whis: "So Lord Beerus are you interested in the fight?"

Beerus of course doesn't give a damn at all

Beerus: "I honestly don't care Whis about this whole settling the score thing...Those two Saiyans fighting here in my Planet while I'm about to sleep is completely disrespectful! They shouldn't even be here to settle their rivalry Whis, the only thing I want right now is a peaceful nap without getting disturbed by anything especially those two annoying Saiyans after what happened 3 weeks ago!"