If Tae hurted u pt2

Taehyung: Answer it!(he said higher than normal)

Y/n: o-ok

Asshole 🖕: y/n! Baby plzzz forgive me!( He said whining)

Tae started to rub your inner thighs. You gasped. He chuckled at your cute gasp. He started to kiss you with lust but with anger, making you drop your phone on the floor. He slowly reached the phone to grab it without breaking the kiss. He then put you on his lap and started kissing your neck and ripped your clothes off in a flash of an eye.

Taehyung: you are gonna moan my name.

Y/n: mmm

He undressed himself and started sucking on your neck and later going down to your wet pussy, and started eating you out. You moaned

Y/n: ah! Ahhhhh tae (u said grunting)

He fastened his tongue hearing you moan. He then pumped himself before thrusting in you unexpectedly.

Y/n: ahhh omg FuCk ! Taehyung

Taehyung: baby louder

Thrusting harder in you changing you in multiple positions and fucking you good.he kissed you as he cummed in you and you did as well.

Taehyung: hi this is Taehyung her boyfriend and what you just heard rn is y/n having actual pleasure by me bye and never call back ok

Your gasping for air as you were on the couch. Tae came and kissed you.

Taehyung: I love you bb ❤️

Y/n: I love you too ❤️...... WAIT bb you cummed in me!?!

Taehyung: .... OH SHIT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors notes:

Tanks for reading I hoped you enjoyed. I haven't made one in a while sorry if this one was kinda short 😬 but I was lazy but here ya go 😂. Leave comments or suggestions 😉 and love ofc and vote plzz🙏💜.

P.s I may do a pt.3 and final for this one.