"Look I'm not saying your lying but all of this isn't tell me why you think she drugged by boyfriend and sister."

She sighed.

"Put the puzzle pieces together. It all makes since. When Andre was in the hospital you talked to Rich and he said some one was after you. Uhhh.... Massissety."

I motioned for her to continue.

"Well after he was discharged from the hospital, in a matter of time all of this happened. Around the same time you mysteriously bumped into Lisa."

I shook my head.

"Ok Cory that's enough. I know Lisa and she isn't crazy. Do you hear yourself?"

"Oh you don't believe me now!? Shed fuckin brainwashed you."

I was quiet.

"At least talk to Rich."

I frowned.

"Why?"

"Just talk to Rich. He knew Lisa right?"

"Yea her ex Shawn is Rich's little brother."

"Ok so he should know all he needs to about Lisa. Now if you won't listen to me, talk to Rich and he'll tell you everything I can't get through to you."

"Whatever." I mumbled. "Can we just stop talking about this?"

Cory looked at me for a second before speaking.

"Alright I'm done. But don't forget I told you first."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Just in time a waiter came over with our food and we ate.

***********

Jannah's POV

I pulled off my sunglasses and waited as Kamari knocked on his mother's door. Today I'm going to meet his mother and I'm really hoping that all goes well. I took in a deep breath and let go. He rubbed my back.

"Itll be ok."

I nodded but was still unsure.

The locks on the door clicked and it swung open. A woman stood that with a huge smile that seemed to 've his mother.

"Mari!"

She stepped to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey mom, how are you?"

"I'm good son. Getting better everyday." She turned towards me.

"Well hello Jannah." She stuck out her hand.

I grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Hello Ms...?"

"Brown. Mrs. Brown."

"Well hello Mrs. Brown."

"Come on in y'all I'm just now setting the table. Dinner is almost done."

We both walked into the nice house and took our shoes off at the door. Kamari hung up my coat for me as I looked around the huge we desighned home.

"You never told me you were rich." I whispered. He chuckled.

"I'm not. They are. Come on."

He placed his hand at the small of my back and led me into the dining room. I saw a lady setting the table that looked to be in her 20's. She looked up at me and slightly smiled.

"She's prettier than I thought, Mari."

I looked over at him and smiled.

"Thank you." I told her. She nodded.