"More," she mumbled really quietly and lowly and I wouldn't have known what she wanted if she wouldn't have placed my hand on her head. She loved head rubs, I think she preferred them over cuddling but I didn't mind. I loved playing with her hair, it always smelled so nice and it felt so soft under my touch.

All thanks to me.

I swear I completely saved her skin and hair. She used to have horribly dry skin and her hair lacked the same amount of nutrients. When I found out she didn't use moisturiser or that she used the wrong shampoo and absolutely no conditioner—not to mention how she went years without getting a haircut—I made it my personal mission to sort her out. Since then, her skin and hair went through a rebirth and it really looked so good.

"Gotta wake up, my love," I told her as I watched her enjoy my fingers in her hair. My body was elevated as my arm kept me up, my elbow deepened into the soft pillow. I fisted my right hand and leaned the side of my head on it comfortably. "Need to get my siblings up, too. Pack your bag and eat something. Sort Dax out."

"You can do all that while I sleep," she chuckled and I joined her. True. I could have. But I wanted her with me so we could do it together.

"How about you wake Livvy and Mason and I'll do the rest, hm?" I tried to compromise. To be honest, waking those two weighed out me having to make breakfast, drop my dog off to the neighbour and finish packing. They were so hard to wake up, even when it came to a holiday. They were just lazy sacks of potatoes in the morning.

"Okay, sounds good to me," she replied. Hehe. She never had to wake them before. When they slept over a while back, they woke themselves up. When it comes to doing it... god, I hope she was ready.

I kissed her forehead before I climbed out of bed and walked in my bathroom. I felt cold as I closed the door behind me and decided to go for a shower. Somehow, I thought having to be quiet during sex made me sweat more and with my siblings in the house, it had to be that way. But it also tired me out and I had no energy whatsoever to shower after so it resulted to me having to take one now.

After I was done, I fed Dax and packed up the usual little bag I took over to my neighbour. Bless them, they always looked after my boy but they loved it just as much as he loved spending time with them. I felt like he was their dog as much as he was mine. Once he was with his second family, I got to making breakfast. It was a quick omelette—made with cheese, tomatoes and onions for Renleigh and me meanwhile Livvy ate it plain, Mason with onions only—and a cuppa for everyone. I noticed there was some bacon left so I decided to crisp that up as well and by the time the toasts were toasted and buttered, three very grumpy individuals stepped into my kitchen.

"Well, good morning everyone," I grinned, feeling extra smug on the inside because although Renleigh thought she was getting away easily, she had the hardest task to complete this morning. "Breakfast is done so let's get to it before it goes cold, yeah?"

"You are so gonna get it for doing this to me," Renleigh groaned as she walked past me and gripped my side. Her nails deepened in my skin and it made me wince. But I still laughed.

"Why don't you get some forks out, hm?" I kissed her cheek as she stood next to me and she just shook her head as she turned away to find them. "You two, want anything other than tea?"

"Vodka," Mason muttered.

"Uuuu, me too!" Livvy suddenly brightened up and I heard Renleigh chuckle.

"Tea it is," I said as I placed the mugs on the kitchen island.

Mason was the grumpiest of them all which made me wonder how he was awakened this morning. Something told me it had to do with Livvy because I swear if his eyes could have shot arrows, our sister wouldn't have made it through breakfast.