Introduction

New story:

Operation: Transformation

I had people calling me I was fat and ugly when I was in elementary, middle school, and until now, in high school. I’ve received a lot of teasing and banter about it, and I couldn’t even defend myself, because what they’re telling me is a million percent true. My mom and dad loves me, yeah, but they just can’t accept the fact that I ended up like this so they insisted on ‘helping’ me get in shape. They gave me pills, have me work out 3 times a week, and arranged a strict diet for me. But unfortunately, nothing worked except I gained another 10 pounds. How lovely. I have plans for the future, but this thing is blocking me from reaching my goals. I will never have a family. I will never have children. I will die a virgin. Not fun at all.

And that’s when this boy came in the picture. He saved me from slashing my skin. I did try to end my life once, but when the blade dug into my flesh, I decided it was a waste of blood, time and tears because it solved nothing. Niall told me things that nobody ever said to me, even my parents. But the problem was this Holly girl took his attention. And by attention, I mean PDA while I’m there and like I don’t know, I guess Holly just hates me. Or maybe she’s disgusted by my BIG, FAT, ASS. And I won’t complain, I love seeing her face scrunch up, disgusted, while I munch on my pizza. She looks like a devil, though, and maybe she IS. She tried separating me from Niall; we even got to the point where the psycho tried drowning me in my own pool. What a creature. Anyway, Niall ended things with her after that and she hated me even more. But I could really care less about her; she is a bitch with no mercy!

“Hey, it’s Niall Horan here. I am REALLY busy right now so could you just leave a message? Thanks. *beep*” I tried calling him a hundred times, texting him a thousand times, and still nothing. He is ignoring me and I know it. The last time we talked was three weeks ago. What did I do?

Then I watched the TV. It was on the show X-Factor and I absolutely like watching it, because I can sing and I’ve been dreaming of becoming a really famous singer ever since. Then I saw him-there, on the stage, ready to sing. And he actually passed.

He did not tell me about this. I couldn’t stop crying. I’ve been crying for at least a year and a half now, and I’m tired of it. It’s time for change. I will make my way to the top and he will see me above.

I think it’s time for a transformation, yeah?

---

I love you guys; please do not lose faith in me. I wish you would read this book and spread the newsss… so I have a NEW twitter (of course…?) and I only got 13 followers on that. It’s @LeiraOfficial and let’s talk, yeah? (BUT HEY YOU CAN STILL FOLLOW MY OTHER ACC @LATUMEME)