ii

Dustin

I met up with Lucas at the picnic table in the front of the school. We normally were the first to get here, along with Will.

"How's Max?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Okay, we're still trying to figure out the whole relationship thing." He replied.

I was still a little upset about the Snowball. I was crushing on Max and Lucas got the girl. But I'm slowly getting over it.

As I looked around the school, I noticed that everyone was starting to get here.

I saw a girl with short dark hair putting up her bike. She was wearing a short sleeved black shirt, washed jeans, black leather boots, and a leather jacket. She turned around and locked eyes with me. She was gorgeous. She had light blue eyes. Everything about her was beautiful.

"Hey, guys I need to talk to you." Mike said. I broke eye contact with the gorgeous stranger and noticed that Will and Mike where already here.

"What?" We all asked.

"Yesterday, after you all left, this girl came to my house." Mike began.

"Are you cheating on El?" I asked, shocked. Why would Mike do this? He's a good guy! He loves El!

"No! She came asking for her best friend, who's El. And apparently she's my twin sister." Mike took a deep breath.

Holy shit! Mike has a twin sister?

"She's apparently 009. She can control elements and minds." Mike continued, "we can meet her today." He finished.

"Yes! I want to meet this mystery girl!" I said, excitedly. I really wanted to meet her today.

"Ok, we can all meet up at my house after school." Mike said.

"What about El and Max?" Will asked.

"I'll tell them about her at lunch." Mike replied.

"Oh, shit! You guys we have to go to class!" Lucas said. I looked at the clock on the wall and ran into the school.

The school day seemed to drag on forever. I was so excited about meeting Mike's sister! I wonder what she looked like. How did she escape the lab? Did El remember her?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the lunch bell rang. Mike explained everything to El and Max at lunch.

It seemed like El did remember her and was as excited as I was to meet this new girl. El said she was nice and her name was Ariana but she goes by Ari. She seemed nice.

Finally! The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. I grabbed my stuff and met Mike and the rest of the party by our bikes. I saw the gorgeous stranger once again but didn't say anything to her.

We biked to Mike's house and he used the walkie talkie to tell Ari to come to his house.

"She's on her way!" Mike announced. I was really excited and I didn't know why.

Mike

After I told Ari to come to my house to meet everyone, I started pacing in front of our stairs.

What if she didn't like them? What if they didn't like her? I was worried that they wouldn't get along.

Finally, I heard a knock on the wooden door. I went to open it and I turned to talk to the party.

"Please be nice!" I whispered, before opening the door. I saw Ari leaning against the door frame and she smiled at me when I saw her.

I went to say something when I felt myself being moved slightly.

"Ari!" El said as she hugged Ari. "Ellie!" Ari replied.

I smiled at the two, I'm so glad that they got along. I know El was friends with the rest of the party but sometimes I feel like she wanted a friend that had powers like her. I could tell she was happy she had her childhood best friend back.

The rest of the party was sitting on the couch and talking quietly to each other.

"Guys, this is Ari." I said, leading Ari in front of the group.
"Ari, this is: Max, Lucas, Will, and Dustin." I introduced her to everyone. She began to explain a bit about who she was and what she was doing here. She told them about Drew Brenner, the brother of Dr. Brenner, he wanted to finish where his brother ended.

After she finished talking about the lab and who she was, we played a few board games and watched some TV. She got along well with everyone but she seemed to be very close with Dustin.

After hanging out with everyone for a few hours, I checked the clock and realized it was almost 11. It seemed I wasn't the only person who realized this and people started to head home.

El and Will left first, Jonathan drove them both home. Then Lucas gave Max a ride home. Eventually it was just Dustin, Ari and I. Dustin offered to give Ari a ride home and she accepted.

After they left, I went upstairs and ate dinner. Mom had some kind of book club and didn't get back until late. After we finished dinner, I went upstairs and took a quick shower and got changed before getting into bed.

I'm glad that everyone got along. I was curious about Dustin and Ari, however. I should talk to him and see if he liked her. It seemed like he did. They would be cute together. Maybe I can talk Dustin into asking her out on a date.

I couldn't seem to fall asleep as I kept thinking about Drew. I hoped that nothing happened to El or anyone in the party.

It seemed like I just got El back, I couldn't loose her again. And I just found Ari, I didn't want to loose her either.

What would Mom, Dad, Holly, and Nancy think about her? I hope she liked them. I mean, they are her family.

I knew we had a long journey ahead of us, but I think together, we could do it.

9- A Stranger Things Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें