Part 2

Part 2
................................................
We landed in LA and got our bags from baggage claim, then we set off outside to get our rental car. As we waited Okay Jessica and I sat on our suitcases and she was reading her book while I read ' The great Gatsby'.

When I looked up I saw that Sarah was still pacing around, "stop or else you're going to cause a draft" Jessica tells her.

"She might burn a hole in the ground before that" I mutter under my breath.

"You're such dorks you brought homework?" She asks.

"Umm, no. It's called reading. You should try it sometime." Jessica tells.

"What?! I read" Sarah says.

"Yeah, I don't think looking at in teen magazine counts as reading" I scoff.

Then Jessica pulls out one of her magazines from her beach bag, "this, this is all pictures" she told Sara.

"What, don't touch that"

Jessica through it on my lap as if it was going to burn her and says,  "gladly."

"What's taking them so long?" Sara asks impatiently.

"Just get me a car already so I can go meet Christopher Wilde and Wyatt Alexander" she squeals.

"Sara, you can't drive" I remind her.

"Yes I can. License" she says flaunting her drivers license in our faces.

"No you can't. Sign" Jessica says pointing at the sign.

"You must be at least 25 years old to drive or rent a car from Los Angeles car rental" she read the sign

" What?!" She shrieks.

"How am I supposed to do what I wanna do" she stresses stomping her feet like a toddler.

"And what would that be?" Mom asks giving Sarah her classic mom look.

"Uhhh, take Jessica and Gabby sight seeing" she lies straight through her teeth.

" Well, I think your grandma's Got a car you can borrow" dad tells her.

"Sweet" she sighed her shoulders slumping in relief from that news.

The drive to grandmas house was quite pleasant, I looked out at the landscape of Los Angles enjoying the fresh green palm trees, the clear blue sky, the crystal blue sea and stark white sand to contrast, beach goers in all different types of swimsuits in a plethora of different colors; Sarah's voice in the background singing a Christopher Wilde song that came onto the radio, but I didn't honestly didn't care the scenery around was just so beautiful.