sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

Start from the beginning

"The guards might suspect something and also the person I like is you." You confessed. Mingi's eyes widened.

"It's fine if you want to stay friends. I umm prepared to be rejected anyways." Holds your waist before you could turn around. Your eyes widened.

"I like you too." Mingi says. You were shocked.

"I-I umm."

"You look cute flustered." Mingi smirks as he leans forward.

You both heard the door knock as your lips were about to touch.

"Sire. You need to meet up with the queen of Atiny District." You looked at Mingi as he looks back at you kinda curious.

"Uhh sure. I will be out." He shouts to his butler.

"Stay here. Im sure your mum just wants to talk to me for something." He smiles slightly at you before leaving.

It's been like 15 minutes now...Mingi isn't back yet. I'm starting to get worried. And then Mingi suddenly appears at the door.

"H-How did it go?" He walks over to you and places his lips on yours. You were shocked and never managed to kiss him back before he pulled away.

"It went fantastic ___." He smiles. You gave him a genuine smile.

"So my mum accepted you?" He nods.

"Kinda. She doesn't know I have practically kissed you and you are also mine." He shrugs. You hit his arm lightly.

"S-Shut up. You literally make me blush whenever we are together."

"It's my objective Princess ___." He sends a wink.

"Dumbass."

"Your dumbass princess."

"Whatever." He holds your waist.

"So...want to lock lips again?" You thought for a second.

"You have to catch me first." You ran out the door.

Mingi chased after you and you giggled as you ran. You never looked forward and bumped into someone you kinda didn't want to see.

"PRINCESS ___." Your mother shouted. You were groaning.

"Fat bit-"

"Young lady where are your manners?!" You rolled your eyes.

"Down the drain. Oh and the last time I checked was that you weren't this big. You cushioned my fall." You mother gasped.

"Princess Aurora ___ of the District Atiny. How dare you talk back to me."

"Mom look I don't care what you want to do with me. All I know is that I never wanted to be a princess in the first place. You should have never found me. I want my other life back."

"You want to live with the peasants?"

"They weren't peasants, they were family to me. Unlike you who doesn't even care about her daughter's well being and wants her married off to someone she doesn't want to." Mingi slowly touched your shoulder.

"Prince Mingi. Mind leaving me and my rude daughter alone."

"My Queen. I have the right and responsibility to know and take care of her, I'm her boyfriend." You looked back at Mingi.

"Her boyfriend? You? I barely know you? What proves you can take care of my bratty daughter?"

"The only reason why you don't see me is because I'm out of town. I have to take care of the folks people here and make sure they get treated respectfully. My father has entrusted me with that kind of job."

"Hah how do I know you actually do that kind of work." Mingi saw his father walking up behind your mother. He seemed to have heard the heated conversation.

"Oh I did make him do all those jobs. He is a king in training after all. I see you haven't been taught the rules of being a ruler of Atiny District." Your mother gulped and bowed to mingi's father.

"___?" You looked up at mingi's father and bowed slightly.

"I know Mingi loves you so I want you two to spend a month together before getting married." You mother was ready to say something but she was cut off.

"Oh and your mother, she will be locked up in the dungeon for a year or two. It's to teach her the proper manners to be a right ruler. I will call your dad soon and tell him about this. I'm going guess he will have a long chat with your mother about this matter." You nodded.

"Mingi?"

"Yes father."

"Go spend time with ___. You two should have it. But remember no making kids."

"Dad!" His father chuckles.

"Ok ok. I trust you two. I will be off now. Duty calls. Guards send Ms.Rozelle to the prison." Mingi's father sends a peace sign and he is off.

"Wow your dad is cool." You wowed in awe.

"Where else do I get my confidence from?" You turned to him.

"Hmmm I don't know. I thought you were always shy."

"Very funny, I'm a confident man okay."

"What happens if I do this?" You pecked his cheeks.

"I-I umm, that ain't fair. I was caught off guard." You giggled.

"Sure Mingi. I will believe that, now how about we walk around the castle? As our date." He smiles.

"Sure. Right this way princess ___."

"You too Prince Mingi." The both of you laughed off.

After that you two lived happily ever after. Like a cute and dorky couple. Also a typical fairytale end :)

 Also a typical fairytale end :)

uwu Mingi is so scary. I hear the little 'rawr' coming from him. My uwus have just combusted. Anyways sorry this took a span of 4 days :) I am going to be SUPER busy soon. Like next week I have prelims. I have 2 months to O Levels and then I can have a WHOLE 2 months of holidays yeet. Making videos and imagines for you guys on my YouTube.

Might even start making like little videos of me being weird. I really wanna show of my dorky side to you guys cause I'm not all that serious. Im seriously just being myself and I wanna share it with you. Oh yeah..but you can find weird little videos of me on tiktok.

Yes I have a tiktok acc. I mostly just post K-pop stuff there too. I stalk cute guys on tiktok. Anyways if you guys wanna follow me there. My User ID is _myinsanelife_

Don't ask I like being weird on there sometimes. I also found old videos of my musically ughhh the cringe and used to suck at those hand movements🤢 so yeah ya girl is signing off now💞
-markxdino🦊💕