WINTER

And one day along the way, i found myself lost in that beautiful smile of yours, unable to leave, my heart was bound to yours since the very first moment, maybe it was the way your body fitted in mine like it was made just for me, or the way you're lips brushed against mine slipping your tongue so carefully but perfectly at the same time, or the way my legs wrapped around your hips as if my whole existence depended on it...

Sometimes I'll be walking the streets minding my own business, and a certain smell will take me right back at that moment and my heart would skip a beat,it gives me back all those feelings like as if you never left..

But then i open my eyes and return to sad cold winter truth that you are not here anymore, and my soul aches in pain at the thought that... I'm going to live the rest of my time left in this life without being able to touch you even if it is for one more time.

If i had known that day would be the last time i had you, I would've hold you a little tighter, kissed you a little longer , inhale you a little deeper... because without you its as if i was living my own hell in earth, it burns me to know that you are somewhere out there, and I'm not able to be with you,

And that's when I realize, that things like this happen just once in a lifetime, and that you could never feel the same about someone else, that nothing would ever be the same never.