My brother just died, now im falling for his bestfriend?

It's my birthday tomorrow, it's my 'sweet sixteen' although it won't be very sweet with the way my friends act Im having this giant party at my house. (My house is large so no problem with wacky teengers running round) Im not that exited actually, im more exited about the idea of going to London on the weekend with my brother Martin and his best friend Jason. My brother's like my best friend, we do everything together and as a birthday treat he's been saving up to go to London with me, that's my dream place to go, I've always wanted to go there to go on the London eye.

I was listening to my ipod when my msn popped up. It was Frankie, this boy who stalks me around school, he's pretty hot but i'd never date him. Martin doesn't like me dating people, so until im 18 and free at my own will I try not to give in to temptation.

ToplessHunter says- Damn girl your profile picture just gave me a boner :P

Another reason I will not date Frankie, his obsession with rude words. He's not very smart either.

ConnieMadeUp says- Frankie, cut the shit.

ToplessHunter says- Im being very serious babe your too hot for your own good ;)

ConnieMadeUp says- No boy has ever gotten a girl to sleep with him by using -too hot for your own good-

ToplessHunter says- So you admit you want to sleep with me :D

ConnieMadeUp says- I never said that.

ToplessHunter says- You never said you didn't want to.

ConnieMadeUp says- Guess which finger im holding up...

ToplessHunter says- The one you want to touch me with.

ConnieMadeUp says- Dumb ass!

ToplessHunter says- Connie?

ConnieMadeUp says- What Frankie darling?

ToplessHunter says- Go on a date with me, and before you say no I promise you there will be no shit what so ever. Il act like a gentleman and not lay one finger on you. I really really really really really really really like you.

ConnieMadeUp says- I can't date you sorry.

ToplessHunter says- Wait until you see my awsome dance moves at your birthday party tomorrow then you will definitely want to fuck me.

ConnieMadeUp says- If you say so. I have to go Frankie my brother's home from work, cyah tomorrow :)

ToplessHunter says- Gbye be safe xxx

Logged out-

I ran downstairs when I heard the door open and threw myself into Martin's arms. He laughed and messed my hair up.

''Marty!'' I screamed trying not to laugh.

''Connie!'' He shouted back.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him up stairs, he didn't hold back, we ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed cuddling eachother. Were always touchy with eachother. I think that's how all brother's and sister's should be, I never argue with Martin, and never wish to. I don't understand how you can get annoyed with someone who has the same blood as you. I get on better with Martin than I do with myself.

''Con I hope you don't start ditching me for parties when your sixteen.'' He smiled and squeezed me tight.

''Course not, don't be silly I don't like parties anyway.'' I said sternly.

''Guess we made the wrong plan for your birthday then.'' He said rolling onto his belly.

I giggled. ''Nope, all parties are great as long as your there to sing happy birthday to me and embarrass me like all family should.''