"No. She had a work emergency." She shrugged.

"Oh... okay." I nodded. It felt as if it had been months since I had seen her. I knew her job kept her busy but it had been a while since we had hung out.

"Well either way, lets go. I have a couple of surprises!" She exclaimed. I smiled and followed Dwayne back to the car, while occasionally stopping to take a couple of pics with classmates.

Once we were in the car, I took off my graduation gown to avoid it getting wrinkles on my gown. Dwayne immediately didn't miss a beat and let his free hand trail my thigh as he drove back home.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I warned him. He chuckled in response as he drove down some evacuation route. Most them were hardly ever used so they were empty.

Once he parked, I managed to move from the car seat and sit on his lap. Straddling him, I cupped his face with both hands as we deepened the kiss. His hands moved from my waist to my behind gripping it tightly.

"Fuck..." He groaned and trailed his lips to my neck.

I wasn't wearing a bra because the dress I wearing had a low cut-v. That only made his job easier. His lips moved from my lips down to my breast. His tongue flicked before he sucked on it. His lips wrapped tightly around it before letting go of one and moving to the next. A moan escaped my lips causing me to winding my hips along his pelvis.

I moved my hands down to his pants and massaged him through them. He let out a groan but didn't stop his actions. I undid his pants and moved them down so his member could be free.

"Get back over here." He demanded. A devilish smile spread on his lips as I moved back over on his lap.

He aligned his member with my opening and I slowly moved down. Moans were at the tip of my lips as I began to move down. His hands moved back to my behind and gripped it tightly as his lips went back to my breast.

Winding and grinding, my moans finally left my lips. I bounced on his lap as his palms occasionally stuck my behind. His lips let go of my breast and moved back to my lips. He then proceeded to moved them to my neck. Kissing and sucking lightly, brought me closer to my orgasm.

"Dwayne...please." I pleaded.

"Alright... hold on." I don't know how but he managed to switch our position.

He reclined the seat as far as it could go and began to thrust himself into me. He picked up the pace with every thrust. My nails dug into his back as I got closer to releasing on him. I felt his member twitch inside me indicating he was close as well.

I made sure to meet his rhythm. It didn't take too long for us to reach our climax. We released at the same time. Both of us panting for air while sweat rolled down our bodies.

"That was fun." I said to him as I moved back on to the passenger seat. He chuckled as he fixed himself. I slipped my clothes back on and moved off his lap.

Once we arrived, Dwayne blind folded me before leading me up to the house. I knew he had a surprise planned but I just didn't know what it was.

"Surprise!" They all yelled as he took off my blindfold.

"Oh my god!" I was genuinely surprised. Apparently my friends had planned a graduation party for me.

"Jordyn!" Zoe called out to me. Dwayne left me to go mingle with some guests as I greeted her.

We made small talk before I had to go greet other guests. I was thankful for the friends I had and for the ones that showed up.