haldi💜

So after so long I m continuing it now u all may get some preeraan scenes

It was there haldi day every function was at luthras

At haldi there was a thin cloth type cheez b/w them later they were sent to isolated rooms to get freshenup preeta was going to change but listened some noicce she turns and found karan there he was smirking naughtily while holding a haldi bowl.

She was seeing him with wide eyes while he was smirking naughtily

Karan; hmari haldi tou hogayi but hmne tou colour nhi lagwaya na ik dosrey ko so abhi laga Len

Preeta: oh tou tum chahte ho k mein tmeh or tm mujhe haldi lagao OK

She take bohout saara haldi in her hand and rubs it on his cheeks forehead and neck later he was making cute angry face while she was laughing suddenly his angry face turns into a smirking naughty face.

He started walking to her while she walked peeche later her back hited the wall she was blushing so hard he placed his hand on his waist and then met their forehead and kissed her passionately then he rubs his both cheeks with her and kiss her nose , she smile then he rubs his neck with her she was smiling and blushing .

He pick her up in his arms and took her in the bathroom and put her beneath the shower both were drenching and cleaning each other's haldi lovingly .

LAter they both change soon haldi ceremony ended and and at evening it was shaddi of preeran and rishya( I seriously forgot them😂)

Precap

Shadi and.................(nhi btaon GI😛)

Do votes and comments warna no updates😣