Prequel: Game of Bliss(1)

If you read this in my Hiro/Tadashi x reader oneshot, then you don't have to read this. This was copied and edit it a little bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THE WINNER OF THIS TOURNAMENT, IS G.O.B!" The host yelled as the audience cheered and roared on your team's success.

"We did it guys!" Amaya raise her arms up in the air. James and Jennifer high five each other and hugs you and the others. You all hold each other hands and raise them in the air.

This is a full career of you, known as (G/N). Amaya, Hex, James, and Jennifer are your team members you've been known as G.O.B. Everyone has a secret nickname the public knows about you. Amaya is Toi, Hex is Vain-Seer, James is Sharcade, and Jennifer is known as Clever-Owl.

And this folks is your everyday life. Fighting other teams, energy drinks, snacks, etc. No time for romance. Romance is just a waste of your time ever since you've joined the team. At least that's what you think. How long will this turn out? Guess we have to find out soon.

Thursday, 7:02 a.m

"RISE AND SHINE GAMERS!" Amaya open the curtains as everyone scream in pain. You all slept in one room after practicing fighting last night at Hex's place.

"MY EYES! IT'S BURNING FROM THE BRIGHT SUNLIGHT!" James & Jennifer scream and roll out of their sheets, covering their eyes from the light.

"It's time that we do this right than last battle guys." Hex rolls backwards and jumps up. "Last fight, we were unprepared and barely interact with each other. Luckily I snap you guys into the game and win." Amaya crosses her arms and nodded in agreement. "Why don't we get ready for our next battle. The studio is 30 minutes away from Hex's house." Jennifer rubs her eyes and pumps her other fist in the air. "Yeah~!"

Simply everyone is awake but you.

~Timeskips~

You sit up and stretch. "Good morning guys, huh, looks like I woke up on time." All of a sudden Amaya opens your door and saw you still in your bed. She facepalms.

"(Y/N) hurry up! We got 5 minutes to get up and go to San Fransokyo." Amaya yelled and you freaked out.

"FIVE MINUTES?! Should've set my clock more earlier!" You ran to your wardrobe and went to the bathroom. You got out and grabbed your bag that has cute designs all over it and ran outside.

"Looks like someone is FINALLY on time." Said Hex. "Huh?" You were confused and looked at Amaya.

"Amaya You trickster!" You playfully punch her arm. "Hey wasn't me who wanted to do it." She glares at James.

James chuckles. "Told ya that method would work."

The team gets in the SUV and drove off. They get off and looked around San Fransokyo. Holy bullets of a rifle six this place is amazing! You thought.

"The tournament is located at Clairvoyant Studios. Huh, this place is close to my brother's university!" Amaya grins.

"That's great! What university is your brother taking?" Jennifer asked.

"San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. SFIT for short. Good news I brought my cap for this."

No wonder why she is wearing her SFIT ninjas cap. We all look in awe of the studio's preparation for tonight's tournament. Hex flinches and shakily turn towards us. "I forgot that the tournament starts at 8 pm. Not 8 am. I'm sorry guys."